Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers Season 22 Thread - B&F winner dennis crumpet

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are you dc?

Gone home for a funeral Up North west vic way,

Will probably get a bit hairy after the rains next Tuesday, but i should be out of the firing line by then. Hoping that we don't get too much more for the rest of the year.

Gone home for a funeral Up North west vic way,

Will probably get a bit hairy after the rains next Tuesday, but i should be out of the firing line by then. Hoping that we don't get too much more for the rest of the year.

Stay safe bud...

Where are you dc?
I was going to reply with "Drowning in the sea of pleasuring your 21 wives", but that seems a little inappropriate now :oops:

My numbers for this week are not going to look very good :oops:

A pretty good effort across the board. Thanks for the update HaroLad
A better thank you would be ensuring the Horfies get smashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to burst your collective bubbles, but if we're following the pattern of LLWWLLWW we've got a disappointing two weeks coming up... :(

Ya just had to ruin the party Hooopy!
200w_d-353.gif

Such a good feeling winning a close one! Some really good contributions again this week, hopefully we can keep that going. As for Citroin - mate, get your arse in here and celebrate in style.

CHANGE PLACES, Dr Shermy here with your weekly dose of stats and random numerals. Round 8 saw us against the Wario's from Coney Island, where no nipple was safe. I allowed 6 goals to the opposing full forward is what can only be explained as a masterful display of tactics, as we got the F***ING WIN!

Get around us!

#shermyshouldgetvotes

S22R8.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back