Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers Season 22 Thread - B&F winner dennis crumpet

Remove this Banner Ad

Our first match isn't until the Sunday 31st July. Before then we'll organise a couple of practice matches to show the newbies how this s**t works.

#69 please
The number that all aspiring Qootyers want to wear someday. :thumbsu:

These kids. They grow up watching the stars play, and can't help trying to emulate us.

Last edited:

Do you eat and wipe your arse with the same hand?
That was just a metaphorical statement, it has no bearing on my actual life in which I am blessed to have all my limbs, and I clean them in an effective manner that I hope you find acceptable to eat with.

I don't have a preferred hand that I use to clean the openings of my anus, but thinking back now I would say that my right hand is slightly more favoured.

Usually when consuming food I will eat with cutlerly such as a spoon, but sometimes in a more relaxed setting I will eat with my hands. It's rather rare for my hands to touch the actual food though, because when possible, I will try and push the food out of the packing whilst managing to grip on to it with a small section remaing inside. I am not sure why I do this, but hopefully that answered your question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interview #1: burningdwarf

Hoping to interview all six rookies prior to round one so you can all get to know them a bit, will get around to do doing everyone who posts before the end of the season.

When I signed this bloke up, I knew there was something special about him, and here he is now:
ienf.png

I would also like to clarify that I found burningdwarf myself and when asked if he knew of any potential posters, the traitorous frog definitely did not recommend him.

I would also like to bring to light the issue of racial tension between black gorillas and zookeepers.

No albino gorillas have been shot in the past year, and this statistic is a brutal reminder of the racism that exists in Zookeepers today. Harambe was simply displaying caring, motherly traits by dragging the child along the ground.

#ripharambe

After the Lions changed their name to the Lions they won 3 in a row. #youfeelingit? #gobombers

After the Lions changed their name to the Lions they won 3 in a row. #youfeelingit? #gobombers
That game after many, many years of pain and being screwed over by the administration (cough, secret simmers, cough).

ZnD4L.gif

i am in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back