Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers Season 22 Thread - B&F winner dennis crumpet

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh. I'll post intermittently through the season, but thank * for no more annoying GWBogan

b8a414f8ee16391ebda889090101930e.gif

WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT GIF YOU BASTARD? NOW I'M GOING TO CRY!

Never.Say.That.Again. *death stare*
My father had 72 children before I was born so I'm not a bastard per se. a-hole yes.

Dear dennis crumpet

Brilliant team thread addition with the highlight reel. That's a fantastic touch and in all my seasons one of the coolest posts I've seen in my own team thread.

But alas I must admit I'm terribly sad. I truely felt my Pokemon post was both topical and very clever and while I've never been a like whore it truely did deserve maybe 300 likes. :p

Also good stats by you HaroLad

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam
Proud Pokemon master

I took that screen grab on Tuesday, It might have more!!!

Interview #6: STP18
Wrapping up our Rookie interviews, this guy looks like he could be the next Soggy if he has a fair crack, he is a frequent poster in the Geelong-Hawthorn shitfight thread on the Bay so he knows how to banter.

ndwjnwdqniod.png

Hello party people, Dr Shermy here with the weekly dose (albeit late) of stats and randoms numerals. Round 1 saw us up against GWSBogan and maybe some other Wolves from Geelong, I am not sure if anyone else from their team rocked up. Anyway, as usual the sim decided that it would give us a rogering and we started off Season 22 with a loss.

STATS
S22R1.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey coach. Drastic changes required. I think my 300 game experience needs to be slotted into the guts to show the youngins how its done.

kthxbye .
I'm doing a fantastic job in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back