Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers Season 22 Thread - B&F winner dennis crumpet

Remove this Banner Ad

Rookie Vikingblood continued his strong start to the season
upload_2016-8-16_16-7-58.png

Hate will be receiving coal from dennis crumpet this year :mad:
upload_2016-8-16_16-8-24.png

Red mist went into beast mode for this game.
upload_2016-8-16_16-8-41.png
upload_2016-8-16_16-8-46.png

Behemoth of the league Itsmyshow made it clear he doesn’t do favours for anybody.
upload_2016-8-16_16-9-13.png

Congratulations to Ljp86 for being the first opposition player to make an appearance.
upload_2016-8-16_16-9-27.png

WFL was clearly excited for the Olympics
upload_2016-8-16_16-9-40.png

Roo Beauty contributed to an excellent performance from the Baghdad rookies
upload_2016-8-16_16-9-55.png
upload_2016-8-16_16-10-3.png

Shermy, dropped by momentarily
upload_2016-8-16_16-11-7.png

Last edited:
I’m always a fan of self-deprecation, and this was some top notch stuff from KohPhi
upload_2016-8-16_16-11-40.png
upload_2016-8-16_16-11-45.png

beez gave me de ja vu
upload_2016-8-16_16-11-58.png

iDon deliiverd a stunning smackdown to the traitorous campaigner cammo6556
upload_2016-8-16_16-12-14.png

Loved this work from beez deserves a lot more credit for his incredible 0 turnover game against the dragons.
upload_2016-8-16_16-12-30.png
upload_2016-8-16_16-12-35.png

Special mention to the dodo lasagna story from Hoooops, and burningdwarf 's target practice, but I can’t put these two amazing gifs in.

And nothing else worth mention occurred from that point on.

#zingeroftheweek goes to KohPhi. Congratulations mate
upload_2016-8-16_16-13-12.png

Last edited:

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 5.43.57 pm.png

Summary
First win for the season, #*thesim anyway. 57% which a fantastic total, why is this s**t blurry? Saving it as a PDF so it looks all nice but obisoubvily that's not right.

Hoooops : has taken gold, I better lift my game

saintkildaman : Really loving seeing you out and about this season

Red mist : 1-51-1 . Ok.

Really solid numbers. beez do yourself a favour and have a run on the wing, get some stats. I'll have a rest on the bench, 1 week off will do me good.
It's all good. I'll find a spot on the field for me this week. But just don't yell at me when I miss a target :'(

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times? Dr Shermy here with your weekly dose of stats and random numerals. Once again the boys did the job on the back of a ripper performance of the Full Back #ShermyShouldGetVotes. I'm unable to put into words what back-to-back wins feels like, but its gooooooooooooooood.

S22R4.JPG

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times? Dr Shermy here with your weekly dose of stats and random numerals. Once again the boys did the job on the back of a ripper performance of the Full Back #ShermyShouldGetVotes. I'm unable to put into words what back-to-back wins feels like, but its gooooooooooooooood.

View attachment 279603
Leading free kicks against.. Taking it upon myself to add some mongrel into the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog and Wise Guy Sam have 150ths this week. s**t. Sorry boys, we very rarely win milestone games, so I'm going to have to drop you both this week. You'll probably have to sit on the sidelines until we win the Premiership. Just think of it as taking one for the team :)

eth-dog and Wise Guy Sam have 150ths this week. s**t. Sorry boys, we very rarely win milestone games, so I'm going to have to drop you both this week. You'll probably have to sit on the sidelines until we win the Premiership. Just think of it as taking one for the team :)

150? I'm old as s**t. You might need to drop be due to frail bones anyway.

I probably should have joined the Roys :p

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 4.33.46 pm.png

Summary
We proved old mate wrong and smashed the Demons by a margin of like ten points or something. Need to feed me the ball this week fellas, only bagged 3 last week.

Poooops : Loving your work so far mate, keep it up fam.

KohPhi : 16 to 50, well done.

dennis crumpet : More than doubled his posting numbers from the week before, I want you to keep doing the same thing for the rest of the season.

Vikingblood rip into the Roys this week, need a big one from you.

dennis crumpet : More than doubled his posting numbers from the week before, I want you to keep doing the same thing for the rest of the season.

Thats gonna be over 160,000 posts by round 17.../ and over a million for the grand final

Guys guys guys. Just because I've been enjoying beautiful donuts on the bench, it doesn't mean you should be getting donuts in the posting stakes. Well, unless they're free, then I'll let you off the hook for now.

Awesome effort everyone.

Unfortunately, due to uber-failings by our rather disastrous Administrator (that flog is The Filth Wizard), WFL has chosen to leave to go play with his second best friend, cammo. I could have chosen to be the rather glorious arseholic campaigner that I prefer to be, but I bowed to my better judgement. WFL will no longer play for the Baghdad Bombers.

We should not wish any ill-will on WFL. He was a masterful contributor for us over the course of a couple of seasons and I thank him for his contributions.

on-the-way-out-gif-501.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back