Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers Season 22 Thread - B&F winner dennis crumpet

Unfortunately, due to uber-failings by our rather disastrous Administrator (that flog is The Filth Wizard), WFL has chosen to leave to go play with his second best friend, cammo. I could have chosen to be the rather glorious arseholic campaigner that I prefer to be, but I bowed to my better judgement. WFL will no longer play for the Baghdad Bombers.

We should not wish any ill-will on WFL. He was a masterful contributor for us over the course of a couple of seasons and I thank him for his contributions.

on-the-way-out-gif-501.gif

**** off WFL

beez shoulda let you rot!!!

:D

Hoooops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2016
Gold City
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Canberra Raiders
Unfortunately, due to uber-failings by our rather disastrous Administrator (that flog is The Filth Wizard), WFL has chosen to leave to go play with his second best friend, cammo. I could have chosen to be the rather glorious arseholic campaigner that I prefer to be, but I bowed to my better judgement. WFL will no longer play for the Baghdad Bombers.

We should not wish any ill-will on WFL. He was a masterful contributor for us over the course of a couple of seasons and I thank him for his contributions.

on-the-way-out-gif-501.gif
I know you're trying to be polite there beez, but sending someone off to play for the Dragons is insulting however you phrase it. :D

Another milestone game, another loss. I knew I should have delisted you two along with WFL :(

New rule: No more milestone games ever.

I prefer the term "plodder" I'll try and get stats sorted tomolo.

As for me, I need to find le spark, as my niggle is off the pace on the field.

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 4.44.17 pm.png

Summary

I'm fairly certain that we are at 2-3, which is typical. Looks like we will have 13-14 posters for the rest of the season, which is okay I think.

WFL : you haven't posted in the last two weeks, pick it up champ

Wise Guy Sam : Love your work

Roo Beauty : I'm sensing a breakout game for you this week, tear up the Swampies please.

Let's keep the solid contributions from everyone coming. The Swamprats are an easy team to have fun with, so let's lull them into a false sense of security then blast them off the park on Sunday.

Hi Ho everybody, Dr Shermy, and all round plodding extraordinaire here with another round of stats and random numerals. The weekend saw us once again fall short against teh Roys, and in turn, means that the cup stays out of our grasp. It's fair to say I've taken it hard and have since drunken myself into a stupor on Wine spritzers (nice stash you had there beez)

S22R5.JPG

#ShermyShouldGetVotes

Back