Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers ~ Season 29 ~ Congratulations Cadsky Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

1579697471080.png

Bombers Season 29 List
1. Butler40 (R)
2. Santoz (R)
3. mochacinolatte
4. WaynesWorld19 (Capt)
6. SC fish (R)
7. windows1 (R)
8. iDon
9. Bovo (R)
10. Requiem
11. VSTone
12. Norma Lee Ava (LG)
13. ArdentEagle
14. WFL (LG)
15. Tony Lynn 15 (LG)
16. TheCoach16
18. cammo6556
19. cadsky
21. LicoriceAllsorts
23. Riviat (LG)
25. Antonio BlueVein (Vice Capt)
35. snozulu
37. Shermy
43. KohPhi (LG)
49. CALL ME SNAKE
80. I bleed Blue
In: cadsky (GCR), cammo6556 (DFC), snozulu (Gumbies FC) , ArdentEagle (East Side Hawks)

Santoz (Rookie), (Rookie), windows1 (Rookie), Bovo (Rookie), Butler40 (Rookie), SC fish (Rookie)

Out: CazC30 (DFC), boncer34 (MBD) , beez (Gumbies)
CJMB (Delisted), Hands On (Delisted), UnitedWarrior93 (Delisted), arrowman (Delisted)
Blue__Balls (Delisted), ctacp (Delisted), dougthelegend (delisted) , Metalcrusher (Delisted) , JoshWoodenSpoon (Delisted) , Bamboo Harvester, (Delisted)

S29 Home Jumper.jpg

S29 Away Jumper.jpg

Last edited:

You need to update everything Cap.
Shooshh ......what ya talking about MC ....don't answer :D

7.30pm Sat Night here .....4.40pm there ....and I'm betting you're having a ball

source.gif

I'll go round again :thumbsu:

All the offers that are coming from the second rate league sure are tempting though.

I can always facilitate a move to where ever the * Caz has gone to make you happy Riv.

I see your buff and raise : all in.

I'll go round again :thumbsu:

All the offers that are coming from the second rate league sure are tempting though.
Common place this time of the season .....all those piranha's of the SFA .....feeding off the fat cow, that is the Bombers

* em ! ....they must repent their ways or perish

I can always facilitate a move to where ever the fu** Caz has gone to make you happy Riv.

I see your buff and raise : all in.

For you that is like going all-in by betting the farm, your clothes and any dignity you have left. I'm folding.

Common place this time of the season .....all those piranha's of the SFA .....feeding off the fat cow, that is the Bombers

fu** em ! ....they must repent their ways or perish

We sure are a destination club and almost like Hotel California.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking next season of having tryouts to make the list

Could turn the SoO into the unofficial tryouts. If you can cut it with the best you get to the interview stage.

Could turn the SoO into the unofficial tryouts. If you can cut it with the best you get to the interview stage.
:thumbsu: The Rugby do that with their SOO to make the Australian Side .....so it makes sense to look at your plan .....I still have a hankering to take over a struggling club, with a 2nd Baghdad license .....call that side the Baghdad Bandits, there's strong history

For you that is like going all-in by betting the farm, your clothes and any dignity you have left. I'm folding.

I had dignity? Well I'll be ****ed. Thanks mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back