Baguleys sledge to lamb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues_Man

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Unless someone there clearly heard exactly what was said, i'm willing to give baguley the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know about his dad.

I mean how many people here actually knew about this?
So he just happened to mention his dad because ????? seriously he knew exactly what the circumstances were else, he wouldn't have mentioned him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burtman

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thread starter #12
Unless someone there clearly heard exactly what was said, i'm willing to give baguley the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know about his dad.

I’ve played a lot of footy and never really heard anyone sledge someone’s dad before. Mums on the otherhand haha

vicpride

Club Legend

Your kidding think of any other example of sledging when a father is mentioned. You won't find one. Absolute scum shouldn't play again on principal.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Miguel Sanchez

Arrogant and insolent
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Black Ducks, SAS, NYR, BEARS
Your kidding think of any other example of sledging when a father is mentioned. You won't find one. Absolute scum shouldn't play again on principal.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk
"My dad can beat up your dad"?

JimDocker

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Doncaster Rovers, Boston Celtics

Bringing somebody's parents up in a sledge is a pretty shit move anyway, but I never knew about Lamb's dad being murdered so I would give the benefit of the doubt until I hear conclusively otherwise.

Top Bottom