Baguleys sledge to lamb

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless someone there clearly heard exactly what was said, i'm willing to give baguley the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know about his dad.

I mean how many people here actually knew about this?
So he just happened to mention his dad because ????? seriously he knew exactly what the circumstances were else, he wouldn't have mentioned him

Unless someone there clearly heard exactly what was said, i'm willing to give baguley the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know about his dad.

I’ve played a lot of footy and never really heard anyone sledge someone’s dad before. Mums on the otherhand haha

Your kidding think of any other example of sledging when a father is mentioned. You won't find one. Absolute scum shouldn't play again on principal.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your kidding think of any other example of sledging when a father is mentioned. You won't find one. Absolute scum shouldn't play again on principal.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

"My dad can beat up your dad"?

Bringing somebody's parents up in a sledge is a pretty s**t move anyway, but I never knew about Lamb's dad being murdered so I would give the benefit of the doubt until I hear conclusively otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back