Bail Jokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that doesn't bother me... whatever. Doesn't mean anything. All facets of the 'war' on drugs is a waste of time.
Them getting bail, going to jail or whatever doesn't stop a thing.

I get more frustrated about other bail issues like Adrian Bailey (Jill Maher), that ICIS clown and Bradley Moorcombe murderer who all shouldn't of been out at the times of their crimes.

Agree with the murderer & rapists but how much damage does ice, heroin and coke do to society. Plenty. That's why they shouldn't be bailed if they are up to their necks in large scale distribution.

I'm not condoning a spliff smoking hippy but it pales in comparison to more serious drugs that are ridiculously damaging and addictive.

Agree with the murderer & rapists but how much damage does ice, heroin and coke do to society. Plenty. That's why they shouldn't be bailed if they are up to their necks in large scale distribution.

I'm not condoning a spliff smoking hippy but it pales in comparison to more serious drugs that are ridiculously damaging and addictive.
Coke is not in the same group as ice and heroin when it comes to damage.

Be strict with drugs introduce harsh laws all you want... the only people that like that are criminals..it just makes them richer.

You want a bail joke?

27stumps1.jpg

An elderly couple returns home from a night out on the town. The husband immediately starts to pack his bags. The wife asks, "Where are you going?"

He replies,"I'm going to Bali."

"Bali?" she asks, "Why Bali?" The man says, "Simple. Every time you make love there they give you ten dollars."

The woman then immediately starts packing her bags. And her husband asks, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Bali too."

The husband questions why she is going. She replies, "I want to see how you are going to live on twenty dollars a year!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back