Scandal Bailey and the bags

Remove this Banner Ad

This ties into the point I was previously making though on the purity of certain substances.

In instances where they are consuming a substance with 40% purity, what’s in that other 60%?

That mixture of the 60% could very well include substances that could be banned as performance enhancing but they will never know if they don’t test.
You got a link for that Drug Index by any chance? The unknown is killing me...

Sorta envisioning a WatchMojo "Top 10 Drugs" video without the link.

Already posted it. Maybe look back before trying to take pot shots mate 👍
Sorry, my 15-min work break isn't enough to catch-up. At least 10 of those minutes are spent snorting 79% pure cocaine in the shitter.

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sorry, my 15-min work break isn't enough to catch-up. At least 10 of those minutes are spent snorting 79% pure cocaine in the shitter.

Good luck to you. Hopefully yourself and bailey aren’t consuming the stuff that’s 40% though and cut with substances that are known to cause significant damage to the brain, kidneys and respiratory organs.

FYI - that 79% is a significant outlier if you looked at the link but good luck to you 👍

Good luck to you. Hopefully yourself and bailey aren’t consuming the stuff that’s 40% though and cut with substances that are known to cause significant damage to the brain, kidneys and respiratory organs.

FYI - that 79% is a significant outlier if you looked at the link but good luck to you 👍
Once again, you've made a very good point as to why pharmaceutical companies should be in charge of supply. It would largely kneecap organised crime, ensure there is strong quality control, and prevent people from feeling ashamed to discuss their usage with medical professionals. The report you have linked demonstrates people don't give a s**t and will take illicit substances regardless, so I'm really struggling to see the negatives here.

Despite my pisstakes, I've actually virtually never touched cocaine, or most stimulants for that matter, though I could easily get a script for stimulants if I wanted. Not my thing though, and they don't achieve what they're supposed to for me.

The only drugs that have caused significant averse reactions for me were actually prescribed medication taken BELOW the recommended dosage and potentiated by 2 capsules of a pretty standard supplement for energy and focus that you can buy a container of in most chemists for a few bucks. Similar story for a decent proportion of recreational drug users I know. 🤷‍♂️

From my experience and those of people around me, I'm just as weary of a decent number of common antidepressants for instance, as I am many recreational substances, which for the record, I predominantly don't touch due to the fact that I either can't take them, or because their effects will be completely mitigated. It's genuinely ridiculous how many people I have had to explain to in casual conversation that you can't take a large number of recreational drugs on antidepressants or you risk permanently ******* up your brain because they're too ashamed to discuss their usage with their GP. The system is broken, and plenty of vulnerable people will slip through the cracks before we start to take a mature approach to drug discourse, rather than shaming people for their increasingly common habits.

Last edited:
May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haven’t read the thread so apologies if this line of thought has been done.

Smith shoukdnt have been suspended in my opinion.

What he did was in the off-season. If he had been tested positive in the off-season rather than sprung on social media it would have been an anonymous first strike. I don’t see why it should be any different in this case…..except the anonymous bit.

Last edited:
Not dorks. Most of us are happy with the policy. Don’t really want stoned or drunks driving around in heavy machines. Btw what do you do for a crust?

Yeah, I guess when it's heavy machinery you do want dorks running them - not so much fun people

Romeoh1

Premiership Player
Apr 27, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Haven’t read the thread so apologies if this line of thought has been done.

Smith shoukdnt have been suspended in my opinion.

What he did was in the off-season. If he had been tested positive in the off-season rather than sprung on social media it would have been an anonymous first strike. I don’t see why it should be any different in this case…..except the anonymous bit.
And I’d have thought that’s the view of any sensible, reasonable person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back