Bailey Dale

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Dale has been unbelievably impressive. I don't think there would be a single person who thought he'd be this good in the backline, not even his mum and dad.

I thought Bevo had lost the plot when he moved him to the HBF in the preseason - coaching move of the year without doubt

He stuffs up a few kicks now and then but he hasnt gone into his shell. Being stifled coming out of defence is how we have lost games, not by conceding huge scores. We absolutely need players to hit aggressive targets when the opposition is clamping us down. Without even the threat of attacking through the corridor, the opposition zone is laughing.

Bailey Dale has been unbelievably impressive. I don't think there would be a single person who thought he'd be this good in the backline, not even his mum and dad.

I thought Bevo had lost the plot when he moved him to the HBF in the preseason - coaching move of the year without doubt
Imagine your thought process if you were told 12 months ago that we'd be sitting on top of the ladder with Bailey Dale & Josh Schache playing key roles in defence.

Bailey Dale, All Australian 2021

Bailey has had an amazing year and fully deserves this. His progression has been off the charts.

It will be a big test for him this weekend as in the past he hasn't stood up in high pressure games.

Great effort and well done to Bail Dale yet it does highlight the All Australian comes down to the selectors view.

I would argue that Hayden Crozier had more valuable years to the team in the past (not this year) and made squads but not the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Dale on being an All Australian. To reinvent himself over the summer from a fringe forward to one of the 6 best defenders in the league is unbelievabl.

Don't think Crozier ever made the 40 man squad? Perfect storm for Bailey this season in that he has not only played well but having made the switch from forward to back he also has the story that these selectors salivate over.

Great effort and well done to Bail Dale yet it does highlight the All Australian comes down to the selectors view.

I would argue that Hayden Crozier had more valuable years to the team in the past (not this year) and made squads but not the team.

Dale has much more impact on games. Crozier flies high and is courageous but kicks poorly.

Bailey Williams to take his spot next year…….I think he’s got all the tricks Dale has and is a better one on one defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back