Bailey Dale

Remove this Banner Ad

Can any of the stats gurus out there do some kind of comparison of stats or ratings points between Dale's first qtrs vs the other three?

I just find that his first qtrs are horrendous (fumbles, bad decisions, and turnovers), and then he gets better as the game goes on to where he ends up being in the best players with 30+ disposals.

Perhaps he suffers from pre-game anxiety, or just can't handle the first qtr heat?

No idea but just want to see if stats back this up.
He had Daniel for company last night, they both had moments that will be uncomfortable viewing during the review this week. Duryea might not kick quite as well - but he keeps his eyes on the ball.

Never in doubt.

qLWIoIKS.jpg

Bailey is almost a complete player now.

I reckon if he can develop a bit of a Euro step into his game and include that into his already impressive repertoire, he'll be well on his way to becoming one of the all time greats.

With sparse wing option’s heading into 2023, what’s everyone’s thoughts on a Dale to the wing reprisal. In the past he’s been trialed there with limited success, however perhaps with the confidence he belongs at the level following AA, that form can translate across. The thought of him lacing them out to our forwards is mouth watering.

With sparse wing option’s heading into 2023, what’s everyone’s thoughts on a Dale to the wing reprisal. In the past he’s been trialed there with limited success, however perhaps with the confidence he belongs at the level following AA, that form can translate across. The thought of him lacing them out to our forwards is mouth watering.

Would definitely give him a shot, seems to have all the weapons.

Bailey has a long raking kick and is fairly mobile, now that he's developed more he'd be a weapon up on the wing.

I think the amount of licence to roam and create he gets given means in practice his role is a combination of half back and wing anyway.

I think the amount of licence to roam and create he gets given means in practice his role is a combination of half back and wing anyway.

He does pop up a lot towards the F50, but I was surprised he only got 7 goals last season. I thought he popped up having a ping from 50+ a lot more, but 7.3 was his season total.

If he played more wing I think that would improve, but he’s otherwise such a weapon of half back.

Hes played wing before earlier in his career, but I dont want him shifted out of defence unless there is someone equally capable of carrying the ball out of our D50 properly.

What is the deal with Jojo? Seriously, at this stage of his career, if he cant nail down a spot on the wing or halfback for us then hes wasting a spot on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes played wing before earlier in his career, but I dont want him shifted out of defence unless there is someone equally capable of carrying the ball out of our D50 properly.

What is the deal with Jojo? Seriously, at this stage of his career, if he cant nail down a spot on the wing or halfback for us then hes wasting a spot on the list.
Who is Jojo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back