Recommitted Bailey Dale [re-signed until 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

dogspur

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Out of contract at the end of the year.

According to a poster on the Bulldogs board, Dale's manager, Adam Ramanauskas, was on ABC radio about half a month ago, saying there's been no real offer from the Dogs. He also told Bailey that "he could play in just about any side with his skills if he chose to leave the dogs" and that there's been a large amount of interest from other clubs.

Hasn't been in the team most of the year, but has been in great form the last 5 rounds with 15 goals (averaging 3 goals per game). Fast player with long arms and strong overhead, but still some questions over his defensive work ethic.

685bcc456048935e95fceae19d3f4101

He's been in decent form but don't rate him that highly. The Doggies midfield is sending oceans of ball into F50 at the moment and he gets less attention than the other forwards. The type of player if I was the Dogs I would be looking to trade and bolster a different area of their list. Medium ball winners who kick goals they have lots of.

shocked - is he being pushed out by lipinski? dogs have a good set of useful mid/forwards behind the first string.
They're playing a different role now, with Lipinski getting a fair bit of midfield time while Dale is deep forward. He's definitely in our best 22 right now, I'd say the issue is just agreeing on contract terms (he may want too much)

• Banned
The type of player if I was the Dogs I would be looking to trade and bolster a different area of their list. Medium ball winners who kick goals they have lots of.
We are a team in need of small forwards.
Bailey Dale is currently playing the role of a small forward.

• Banned
Is he? Looks like he’s playing as the third tall to me.
Call the position what you like, he's scoring goals, something we've struggled to do for 3 seasons. Trading him to bolster different areas of the ground seems like the complete opposite of what we should be doing.

Call the position what you like, he's scoring goals, something we've struggled to do for 3 seasons. Trading him to bolster different areas of the ground seems like the complete opposite of what we should be doing.
I agree but he’s not a small forward. We need to keep Dale and trade for a small forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have a few clubs taking notice since he came back into the team; the type of player that does drift in and out of the game but doesn't need a lot of time to have an impact.

Was hoping we'd have a look a few years back, I've always liked him.

His late season form surely sees him get another contract at the Dogs, but there'll probably be a few clubs asking the question.
Exactly what we need IMO up forward.

Hope we test the waters regarding Baily.

Looked an absolute certainty to get the ass just six weeks ago. I doubt anybody including himself expected this kind of turnaround. I hope the Pies have a go but surely the Bulldogs will meet his demands.
Your president and coach have always wanted him i've heard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back