Preview BAILEY LADDER PREDICTOR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fanackapan

All Australian
Aug 4, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Was that the one where Wanganeen hit the post from 5 metres out seconds from the end, where a goal would've seen them go through? That was a classic.
Sure was! I was behind the goals at the other end, and the noise was so loud the only way we knew the final siren had gone was because everyone stood up and the cheering got even louder.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
I have us finishing 6th with a home final v Port Adelaide, however that is being conservative, the ladder is so close that if we beat Port, Cats or Tigers in the run home or our percentage improves we finish 4th and play an away final first up in Melbourne v the Cats. Another caveat is if that unexpected win comes against the Tigers in the last round we finish 3rd and go to Perth in the first week.

I think I'd rather play the Cats in an away qualifying final than the Eagles particularly if v the Cats was at the MCG and not GMHBA + coming of the bye round which the Cats suck at.

Cats- 76
Eagles- 68
Tigers- 64
Giants- 56
Magpies- 56
Lions- 56
Power- 48
Crows- 48

ANOTHER huge game this weekend v Port, IMO if we win that we are in pole position for a top 4 finish and a home 2nd week final or home prelim.

Top Bottom