Preview BAILEY LADDER PREDICTOR

Remove this Banner Ad

Panthera

Premiership Player
Feb 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just a little bit of fun; it's finally up and running for 2014 after the bye rounds.

Here is my version with the Lions finishing 16th (couldn't be bothered with margins so left them all as 12pts).

I see us beating GWS & WCE at home :footy:

upload_2014-6-1_22-50-33.png

While I don't think your bottom 8 order is far off. I am not sure about the order of your top 8. Do half the Hawks team do their ACL's in your ladder predictions? Lol

Can't see us winning the spoon now with our recent performances. Anywhere between 4-6 wins for the year I reckon which would place us around the bottom six area

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn from 7th to 1st in the update. Things looking up at the Hawks:)

I honestly don't think the GC game is winnable by a long margin....

We could easily account for GC the way they have been playing and with no Gablett. Not saying we definitely will but they are a long way from showing they can compete without the little master. Wouldnt surprise me if the odds were fairly close too

We could easily account for GC the way they have been playing and with no Gablett. Not saying we definitely will but they are a long way from showing they can compete without the little master. Wouldnt surprise me if the odds were fairly close too

Yeah true. Just dont think loss of ablett v all of our outs is that close too call it close too even or winnable for us.

Agreed we are playing well but just think they are playing a lot better than us at the moment only due to injuries. Rockliff back will help. Guess wait and see.

They have a few out other than Ablett. McKenzie, Matera, KK. We are a shot, they also look a little tired.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back