Preview BAILEY LADDER PREDICTOR

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll all come down to this weekends game.

Although if you want Schache and we want Weitering it should hardly matter.
If you win yes, game over. If we win we could still end up last given our respective draws - unless of course you 'rest' players.

Carlton vs Melbourne needs to be taken into consideration as well as both teams respective %.

Cant see us beat Carlton, Essendon and Suns we should, Freo should beat us.
I think we'll struggle to beat Carlton away this year but we should be a reasonable chance at the Gabba. I'm not sure if we'll beat the Suns at Metricon. We should beat the Bombers. Whether we do or not is another issue entirely. We are a chance against the Dockers at home. I think we will end up upsetting a team as well so 5 wins isn't out of the realms of possibility but I'd probably back us in for 4 at this stage. I expect the Blues to drop off a bit, Freo to improve a bit. We will finish bottom 3. I'm hoping the Pies and Tigers wins over the weekend were anomalies and they continue to struggle over the course of the season and finish bottom 6.

And with one round left...I'm predicting we get pick #1 by virtue of an Essendon win and Saints beating us at Etihad by about 75pts :cool:

View attachment 279512
don't think it is going to make much difference if we get pick 1 or 2 in the draft with the top few kids being so close, we could actually finish 16th if we beat the saints and the dockers get flogged.

might be better if we finish 17th, we then may be a sneaky chance to get a PP if the uproar is loud enough re the injectors getting rewarded with the number 1 pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And with one round left...I'm predicting we get pick #1 by virtue of an Essendon win and Saints beating us at Etihad by about 75pts :cool:

View attachment 279512
Scary... it's not that unrealistic. If the good Saints and the bad Blues turn up, We could easily go down by 10+ goals and Essendon may get away with a 5 goal win! I really don't want the wooden spoon - if there's one thing we've been able to hang our hat on in the recent years, it's that we haven't finished last (yet!).:(

That said, Essendon play on the Saturday, we play on the Sunday. Probably a fair bet that the do everything in their power to ensure pick-1 in the draft and to make sure we can't slip to the bottom! ;)

WE won't finish last.

Irrespective of how bad our result against the Saints may be, I'm convinced the Blues will flog the Bombers just because a big Carlton win is what they need to finish off their season in style and the Bombers.....well they've had more than enough for one season and really don't have any reason to even give half a yelp.

Blues by 85 points.

WE won't finish last.

Irrespective of how bad our result against the Saints may be, I'm convinced the Blues will flog the Bombers just because a big Carlton win is what they need to finish off their season in style and the Bombers.....well they've had more than enough for one season and really don't have any reason to even give half a yelp.

Blues by 85 points.
Tell me, how'd that turn out?

Well, couldn't think of a better night to dust this thread off...so, here's my 2017 version with quite a few games to go :cool:

Lions to defeat Carlton, Gold Coast and North in the run home :D

upload_2017-7-2_22-57-29.png

Well, couldn't think of a better night to dust this thread off...so, here's my 2017 version with quite a few games to go :cool:

View attachment 388336

Port lose to West Coast at Subi in the first qualifying final and we get pick 11. Nice.

View attachment 388336
I can see us giving the Bulldogs a run for their money too. We'll be playing them at home, they're really not playing at the level they should be as defending premiers. If we can pick up a win against Carlton the boys will really have some belief going.

Bulldogs have Adelaide in Adelaide this week which you expect them to lose. If they drop another game before playing us then they're probably looking down the barrel of missing the finals... and could be susceptible to a surprise loss away from home.

Regardless, I can see us picking up 2-3 more wins for the remainder of the season. 6 wins would've a pretty satisfying return given what we've lived through for the previous 4-5 years.

View attachment 388336

I was trying to figure out how winning three games gets us into the finals, only to be disappointed when seeing the ladder. :(

What happens if we win every game left in the season?

There was a reddit thread that got us into finals before last week's games with everyone ending up on 11 wins and 100% scoring so I assume it's still hypothetically possible after that win. We might need a few 100+ point wins though.

There was a reddit thread that got us into finals before last week's games with everyone ending up on 11 wins and 100% scoring so I assume it's still hypothetically possible after that win. We might need a few 100+ point wins though.
This may be slightly optimistic, but it's definitely possible... I'd say we're in the mix...
upload_2017-7-3_10-14-42.png
Really happy with how this turned out... Particularly ladder positions 4, 9, and 16-18. I really think this is the ultimate ladder given the season so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back