Preview BAILEY LADDER PREDICTOR

Remove this Banner Ad

This may be slightly optimistic, but it's definitely possible... I'd say we're in the mix...
View attachment 388440
Really happy with how this turned out... Particularly ladder positions 4, 9, and 16-18. I really think this is the ultimate ladder given the season so far.

A premiership and pick 1? I like it.

Well, couldn't think of a better night to dust this thread off...so, here's my 2017 version with quite a few games to go :cool:

Lions to defeat Carlton, Gold Coast and North in the run home :D

View attachment 388336
Surely you could find one more loss for Port in there somewhere, then we get pick 8 and don't have to go into September worrying they may make a Bulldogs type run to the flag.

Surely you could find one more loss for Port in there somewhere, then we get pick 8 and don't have to go into September worrying they may make a Bulldogs type run to the flag.

West Coast (A)
North (H)
Melb (A)
St.Kilda (H)
Adel (A)
Coll (H)
Bulldogs (A)
Gold Coast (H)

They'll win all four home games easily, with all of their away games 50/50.

West Coast (A)
North (H)
Melb (A)
St.Kilda (H)
Adel (A)
Coll (H)
Bulldogs (A)
Gold Coast (H)

I'm not sure many wins are going to come "easily" for them now. There are legitimately signs that they are physically cooked, some key playmakers are struggling and bad habits are creeping into their game plan.

They will still be hard to knock off at home but they look a very different proposition to the team that steamrolled teams at the start of the season.

Still yet to beat a top 8 side as well.

West Coast (A)
North (H)
Melb (A)
St.Kilda (H)
Adel (A)
Coll (H)
Bulldogs (A)
Gold Coast (H)

That's a really interesting draw.

Port's year so far:
Wins - Sydney (A - Rd1 when Sydney sucked), Freo (H), Carlton (H), Brisbane (A), GC (China), Hawthorne (H), Brisbane (H), Collingwood (A)
Losses - Adelaide (H), GWS (A), West Coast (H), Geelong (A), Essendon (A), Richmond (H)

They haven't beat anyone competitive, and they lost one or two, particularly recently, that they should've won if they want to be competitive.

I'd agree that they'll beat North and Gold Coast at home. St Kilda - right in the middle - 50/50 call. They beat Collingwood and lost to Essendon (the ones I have in the Saints range), so I don't know.

No easy assignments away either - Adelaide in a derby, West Coast in Perth, Demons and Bulldogs.

I'm not sure many wins are going to come "easily" for them now. There are legitimately signs that they are physically cooked, some key playmakers are struggling and bad habits are creeping into their game plan.

They will still be hard to knock off at home but they look a very different proposition to the team that steamrolled teams at the start of the season.

Still yet to beat a top 8 side as well.

Can't see North, Collingwood or Gold Coast troubling them at home. Saints, maybe at best.

But as yesterday showed - anything can happen.

Can't see North, Collingwood or Gold Coast troubling them at home. Saints, maybe at best.

But as yesterday showed - anything can happen.
Surprisingly, Collingwood have a pretty good record on the line and for the second time in a few weeks I'll be barracking for them against Port, but if they dish up the same shite as they did against Port a few weeks ago, they'll get thrashed, Collingwood that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine is similar but we finish 7th and play the Crows away

Despite another solid win, unfortunately; finals are still no sure thing :huh:

BUT if we win one of the below match-ups (next two and final two rounds); we're looking good to play in September :thumbsu:

16. GWS (A)
17. PORT (A)

22. GEEL (H)
23. RICH (A)

It's also somewhat comforting that these matches help us late in the season as there can only be one winner:

Rd. 23 Port v Freo
Rd. 22 Freo v Essen

Despite another solid win, unfortunately; finals are still no sure thing :huh:

BUT if we win one of the below match-ups (next two and final two rounds); we're looking good to play in September :thumbsu:

16. GWS (A)
17. PORT (A)

22. GEEL (H)
23. RICH (A)

It's also somewhat comforting that these matches help us late in the season as there can only be one winner:

Rd. 23 Port v Freo
Rd. 22 Freo v Essen

View attachment 701585

Port and Essendon play each other in Round 19 too.

WHAT. A. RESULT! ;)

I now have us heading into the final two games in 3rd position. This win against GWS SHOULD secure us a home final :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back