Draft Profile Bailey Scott [nominated North Melbourne as club of choice]

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/trade-period-outlook-who-goes-where-20181006-p5085f.html

Peter Ryan reporting Gold Coast front runners.

Would have his Geelong sources
Also podcast with cal twoomey who may or may not know anything but would at least have a connection with bailey.
Well Peter Ryan doesn't know s**t! Never trust a person with 2 first names.

This is good. Pump a bit of air in to the North supporters tyres after they got a bit deflated yesterday.

Pump em back up and get em ready for next year so we can watch them flounder again when Kelly doesn't want to come for 1.5m.
Wrong forum.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/bay-13.138/

Good get by the Roos. Love him at the Champs.

North will need to get more points with both Thomas and Scott.

Did the math based on Tarryn going at 10 and Bailey at 25.

We already have it covered.

I thought you were trading out 10 for Polec, or do you think a future first for Polec?

I'm expecting 46 & 47 back from Port.

Did the math based on that and we'd have 350 points surplus this season based upon those bids (10 & 25).

Out of the 3 choices only 1 team improved. Better to pick a team on the way up than down.

Was never going to Geelong, but did the courteous thing and accepted their invitation.

Kid conducts himself really well, has good pace & endurance and a good skill set, although not a ton of penetration by foot.

Needs some size but otherwise he has all the assets to be a good AFL player.

Well Peter Ryan doesn't know s**t! Never trust a person with 2 first names.

Yes apparently so.
will follow him with interest.
Disappointed he didn’t chose us but you can’t blame a kid for wanting to play where his dad won a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the Polec deal North currently has 1554 points worth of picks.

I'm pretty sure (and I do have some uncertainty over the rules surrounding the points system so forgive me if I'm wrong):
That means, as long as Tarryn Thomas doesn't get a bid in the top 7, they'll be able to get both Thomas and Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back