MRP / Trib. Bailey Smith Headbutt

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think it matters who initiated it or how much damage was done, they will take one look at that and say ‘nah we stamp that out right now’

Head-butting, biting, chicken winging, eye gouging, those things have no leeway with the AFL anymore imo.

The people's calling Zach Tuohy a pansy etc. The guy has played as tough as nails his whole career. Go and find a thesaurus if you lack the vocabulary to find a better way to describe a situation.

You'd probably crap yourself if you came face to face to the man.

The worst thing about this is Whately will already be preparing his script for 360 to try and stamp his influence. Unbareable viewing.

ZT tried to headbutt him first and Baz is a bit of a hot head so did it back. ZT just failed to make good contact. Both should get two weeks, nothing more. Swinging elbows to the head are worse and do more damage.

Looks like he hardly touched him...Major acting award to yet another Geelong player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The people's calling Zach Tuohy a pansy etc. The guy has played as tough as nails his whole career. Go and find a thesaurus if you lack the vocabulary to find a better way to describe a situation.

If I go my whole life not committing a crime, but one day decide to rob a grandma of her purse, what are people gonna remember me by. Pansy

It's not that he's soft, as such. It's just that he chose to withdraw from a push and shove that he was a key instigator in, by pretending Bailey Smith had just clobbered him in the face with an anvil.

It looked very poor.

The bruise was on his forehead, so it's like a legit headbutt that spreads your nose across your face.

I think he assumed Smith would back down, but he didn't. And Tuohey is old enough and smart enough to know that there is nothing to be gained from pummeling a timid little kid - so he wanted out.

He just chose a really poor way to do it.

The bulldogs bloke will cop a whack, but Tuohy will get cleared. Imagine thinking the person on the receiving end of a deliberate headbutt will get penalised...:roflv1:
You haven't really watched the vision have you. Tuohy went with the headbutt as well, you realise that right?

The bulldogs bloke will cop a whack, but Tuohy will get cleared. Imagine thinking the person on the receiving end of a deliberate headbutt will get penalised...:roflv1:
whilst in a headlock by tough guy Bont from behind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back