Rumour Bailey Smith mental health

Zero sympathy for him. Brings it upon himself anyway.

Cries mental health and the struggle of social media but is happy to post half nude as much as 6 hours ago on his instagram. If he was fair dinkum about his mental health he'd take the first step forward by closing down his social media for a significant period and cut the half nudes.

He's an insult to the real victims that are battling mental health.

Dogga6

All Australian
May 11, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lol at all these pathetic Melbourne supporters that have crawled out of their holes.
Yeah I don't even understand what this even means. Is it an attempt at a supporter base that has far higher resilience, and bigger fan base then your s**t stain of a club? Or is it an attempt at general humour which you've failed miserably already.

In fact it's as bigger fail then bunch of sofcocks that ran out in red, white and blue on September 25th.

rolling01

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah I don't even understand what this even means. Is it an attempt at a supporter base that has far higher resilience, and bigger fan base then your sh*t stain of a club? Or is it an attempt at general humour which you've failed miserably already.

In fact it's as bigger fail then bunch of sofcocks that ran out in red, white and blue on September 25th.

Speaking of lack of humor. You felcher.

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Weird stories? To you maybe but to other people in his age group everything he does is aggressively normal.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
True.

However common and normal it is these days - IMO it's directly linked to young people feeling s**t about themselves.

The need for validation from others is just so strong for young people these days.

It's utterly baffling to most older (40+) people.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
True.

However common and normal it is these days - IMO it's directly linked to young people feeling sh*t about themselves.

The need for validation from others is just so strong for young people these days.

It's utterly baffling to most older (40+) people.

Nah, I reckon just a many if not more do it to show off, to enhance their opinion and lifestyle above normal. They don't have a self esteem that sits below average therefore needing validation, they have a big one driven by confidence and ego.

Smith certainly plays footy more like the latter.

brmi

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah I don't even understand what this even means. Is it an attempt at a supporter base that has far higher resilience, and bigger fan base then your sh*t stain of a club? Or is it an attempt at general humour which you've failed miserably already.

Being a Melbourne supporter you would be a tremendous judge of failure, as the last two decades have delivered failure after failure. Aside from the Bombers saga, your club was involved in one of the darkest periods of AFL history.

Dogga6

All Australian
May 11, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Being a Melbourne supporter you would be a tremendous judge of failure, as the last two decades have delivered failure after failure. Aside from the Bombers saga, your club was involved in one of the darkest periods of AFL history.
Western Bulldogs 2
Melbourne 13

Your club is dead set joke and has been irrelevant in its existence.

Now crawl back to your Doggy cage and come back out when you're relevant whenever that may be.

Enough on that. Not here here to derail thread .

Last edited:

brmi

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Western Bulldogs 2
Melbourne 13

Now crawl back to your Doggy cage and come back out when you're relevant whenever that may be.

Melbourne supporters thinking they're relevant is a laugh in itself. You've won one flag in 57 years with the most charmed injury run in recent history and all of a sudden you're relevant?

Don't kid yourself champ, your club is as irrelevant as it gets and as much as winning one flag in 57 years makes you think you're a 'big club', love to break it to you - you're not.

We may have carried on when we won our flag and taken the piss, but at least we know where we stand. You clowns think you're a big 4 powerhouse and it's a joke.

Now crawl back to the same lounge room you watched your flag from and enjoy it with the same atmosphere you did on GF night. Trust me it's much better at the G in person, but unfortunately you and your supporters didn't get to experience that joy.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

Cries mental health and the struggle of social media but is happy to post half nude as much as 6 hours ago on his instagram. If he was fair dinkum about his mental health he'd take the first step forward by closing down his social media for a significant period and cut the half nudes.

Pretty much bloke is a absolute tool will be off the rails in a few seasons.

Bulldogs2017

Senior List
Feb 16, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Everyone deals with there issues in there own way mate. He seems to enjoy doing social media so I'm not sure what the issue is?

Jul 30, 2011
Right behind you
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gunners & Steelers
Melbourne supporters thinking they're relevant is a laugh in itself. You've won one flag in 57 years with the most charmed injury run in recent history and all of a sudden you're relevant?

Don't kid yourself champ, your club is as irrelevant as it gets and as much as winning one flag in 57 years makes you think you're a 'big club', love to break it to you - you're not.

We may have carried on when we won our flag and taken the piss, but at least we know where we stand. You clowns think you're a big 4 powerhouse and it's a joke.

Now crawl back to the same lounge room you watched your flag from and enjoy it with the same atmosphere you did on GF night. Trust me it's much better at the G in person, but unfortunately you and your supporters didn't get to experience that joy.

Watching 3 in a minute (twice) on the DVD right now.
No wonder your players have issues. That’s a scar that will never heal

Jim Levenstein

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Everyone deals with there issues in there own way mate. He seems to enjoy doing social media so I'm not sure what the issue is?
it appears jealousy is the root cause of backlash against Smith. I personally avoid social media but that’s me. Just let him be him and good luck to him. People on here are jealous of lifestyle and his performance. If he retires today, he has achieved more in football than I ever did.

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
it appears jealousy is the root cause of backlash against Smith. I personally avoid social media but that’s me. Just let him be him and good luck to him. People on here are jealous of lifestyle and his performance. If he retires today, he has achieved more in football than I ever did.

People are jealous because he's hung like a horse and looks like Brad Pitt

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Ever since the Dees premiership triumph it’s appeared as though Melbourne fans have cared far more about a rivalry with the Dogs than the doggies fans have, despite being the victor. At least on Bigfooty. It’s a little baffling.

It is but whenever any club wins a flag their flog supporters (and this goes for Cats fans too) come out in droves in the off season.

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Ever since the Dees premiership triumph it’s appeared as though Melbourne fans have cared far more about a rivalry with the Dogs than the doggies fans have, despite being the victor. At least on Bigfooty. It’s a little baffling.

The Western were getting very uppity prior to the disgrace and shame of the 2021 Grand Final.

Every time they try to rise up again they must be crushed, and remember they exist to collect my rubbish on a Wednesday morning (try to keep the noise down chaps) and to pay me rent for my negatively geared investment properties.

Bulldogs2017

Senior List
Feb 16, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The Western were getting very uppity prior to the disgrace and shame of the 2021 Grand Final.

Every time they try to rise up again they must be crushed, and remember they exist to collect my rubbish on a Wednesday morning (try to keep the noise down chaps) and to pay me rent for my negatively geared investment properties.
Everytime we rise up we must be crushed? Mate your down there with us have you forgotten how pathetic Melbourne have been since the 60s?

Bulldogs2017

Senior List
Feb 16, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Western Bulldogs 2
Melbourne 13

Its 1-1 and decades off absolute s**t by both clubs. Stay humble mate it's obvious conditioning was a big factor that night.

Back