Rumour Bailey Smith mental health

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs2017

Senior List
Feb 16, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
“Stay humble”. Makes excuse that minimises another team’s achievement. Classic The Western supporter move.
Not taken anything away from Melbourne winning the flag mate congratulations. Enjoy your moment you deserve it.

brmi

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The Western were getting very uppity prior to the disgrace and shame of the 2021 Grand Final.

Every time they try to rise up again they must be crushed, and remember they exist to collect my rubbish on a Wednesday morning (try to keep the noise down chaps) and to pay me rent for my negatively geared investment properties.
You are nothing but a moron, and even that is an insult to morons.

brmi

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The only thing that was obvious was that one team enjoyed the heat, and another wanted to be home in bed
Speaking of bed, wasn't that where most of the Melbourne tragics were watching it from? Either there or their lounge rooms. What a s**t way to witness a flag after 57 years.

Bulldogs2017

Senior List
Feb 16, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm sure alcoholics enjoy a beer too.

The point was, I assume, that although he clearly likes it - it might not be beneficial to his mental health.
The best way to deal with mental health is to do stuff you enjoy mate. This situation is completely different to an acholic having a beer.

Bulldogs2017

Senior List
Feb 16, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Speaking of bed, wasn't that where most of the Melbourne tragics were watching it from? Either there or their lounge rooms. What a sh*t way to witness a flag after 57 years.
Calm down mate they still got to watch a flag. Before 2016 the doggies would off taken a flag played in New Zealand.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
The best way to deal with mental health is to do stuff you enjoy mate. This situation is completely different to an acholic having a beer.
Lol what?

You can't understand that some thing people enjoy can ultimately be destructive to their well-being?

Everybody, just do whatever you like. That'll fix you right up! Never mind how many people end up in a mental hole even though they're quite hedonistic.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
You are nothing but a moron, and even that is an insult to morons.

You know how I said The Western supporters here were getting uppity during the year? You are a perfect example and it’s what makes exposing your ineptitude so much fun.

Keep on defending Bailey Smith’s bizarre behaviour (to keep this on topic), and pining for Jakey Stringer, it’s great comedic material.

The post quoted above continues your proud record of poor judgement - let’s relive some of your other fine moments of sound prescience.

After the first loss to Melbourne. Spoiler alert: you weren’t fine when it counted.
64D1DAE9-1B1F-49D3-BCA9-4DC9D48F68AE.jpeg

After the umpire assisted win over Melbourne. Spolier alert: Melbourne were a threat deep in September.
176C7CDC-49F9-4461-AE08-9CED80956511.jpeg

If you quickly tend the gardens of my investment property, I’ll give you some extra time to catch up on your late rental payments. Run along now, there’s a good chap.

Edit: removed team board quote as per main board rules. Like the other quotes is simply confirmed lack of sound judgement ability coupled with hubris.

Last edited:

Dogga6

All Australian
May 11, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
You know how I said The Western supporters here were getting uppity during the year? You are a perfect example and it’s what makes exposing your ineptitude so much fun.

Keep on defending Bailey Smith’s bizarre behaviour (to keep this on topic), and pining for Jakey Stringer, it’s great comedic material.

The post quoted above continues your proud record of poor judgement - let’s relive some of your other fine moments of sound prescience.

After the first loss to Melbourne. Spoiler alert: you weren’t fine when it counted.
View attachment 1303007

After the umpire assisted win over Melbourne. Spolier alert: Melbourne were a threat deep in September.
View attachment 1303008
If you quickly tend the gardens of my investment property, I’ll give you some extra time to catch up on your late rental payments. Run along now, there’s a good chap.

Edit: removed team board quote as per main board rules. Like the other quotes is simply confirmed lack of sound judgement ability coupled with hubris.
What a dead set ******* nong..

brmi

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

View attachment 1303007

View attachment 1303008

That's a poor response from you, as expected. I don't have the time or care to trowl through your previous posts and highlight some calls you got wrong, as I clearly did with mine. And I've also stated that I have no issue with the GF result and the Dee's are deserved winners. We got smacked from half way through the 3rd and had no answer.

I'm just sincerely disappointed that the die hard, tragic Melbourne supporters (all 10 of you) didn't get to enjoy the full experience of winning a GF. It would suck after 57 pain staking, pathetic years to win a flag and watch it from your lounge room.

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
That's a poor response from you, as expected. I don't have the time or care to trowl through your previous posts and highlight some calls you got wrong, as I clearly did with mine.

It only took me five minutes to find several of your terrible predictions, it was very little effort. I squeezed it in during the three quarter time break while watching the 2021 Grand Final.

I’m sure you can take five minutes away from whatever important advancements to humanity you devote your life to. But save your time, I’ve never made a mistake in my life so you won’t find any material.

P.S. it’s “trawl”, not “trowl”. You’re welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brmi

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It only took me five minutes to find several of your terrible predictions, it was very little effort. I squeezed it in during the three quarter time break while watching the 2021 Grand Final.
It brings me great joy to know you were watching the replay from the same couch you watched it from on GF night. What a shame you didn't get to see it at the MCG and enjoy all the festivities that come with it.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

View attachment 1303007

View attachment 1303008

An essay length response to a one sentence comment. I have to admire your dedication to wasting time.

Jim Levenstein

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
An essay length response to a one sentence comment. I have to admire your dedication to wasting time.

Says the poster with 5000 posts in 2.5 years. LOL. You’d definitely know a bit about wasting time and I bow to your superior expertise. I’ll more wisely invest my time watching 100-7, again.

To keep this on topic, I like the bit where Bailey Smith tries to seagull but Harmes instead wins the ball and hits up Fritsch for a goal. It was the beginning of the end.

brmi

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
To keep this on topic, I like the bit where Bailey Smith tries to seagull but Harmes instead wins the ball and hits up Fritsch for a goal. It was the beginning of the end.
Unfortunately for you, this is the most sense you've made in 3 months. I haven't watched any of it again, but at the time and not long after that piece of play I sensed that was the moment it all went to s**t for us.

Let's get back to discussing Bailey Smith's mental health, instead of being bombarded by non-sensical and off-topic posts -- Andy Warhol would be rolling in his grave.

Jan 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm just sincerely disappointed that the die hard, tragic Melbourne supporters (all 10 of you) didn't get to enjoy the full experience of winning a GF. It would suck after 57 pain staking, pathetic years to win a flag and watch it from your lounge room.

been seeing this one a lot lately and gotta say, what a d!ck response - not a everyone has the resource or means to attend a Grand Final.

I've never been to one but have proudly celebrated from my lounge room or a bar just like any true supporter.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Says the poster with 5000 posts in 2.5 years. LOL. You’d definitely know a bit about wasting time and I bow to your superior expertise. I’ll more wisely invest my time watching 100-7, again.

Can you check for me which posts of mine were at 7am in the morning or at 11pm at night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back