Recommitted Bailey Smith [signs two year deal to 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Best draft since 2013 IMO
you'd be stoked with any of the top 7. Lot's of other good kids too, e.g. Clark. Daresay one of the KPP's will go on to be the best (King, King or Luko) when we compare in 15 years, but very happy with Baz.

Calling who will be better is impossoible. Rhys Palmer won the RS and was considered the next Judd - was a flop.
Lewis Taylor beat Bont for the RS.
Jack Martin and Jesse Hogan were "certain" to be generational talents.
Mcgrath was supposedly better than McCluggage after their first year.
So many examples.

I will say that Baz has a crazy work ethic considered to be Cousins like by many in the know. Would be stoked if he was half as good as Cuz.

On Jordan Clark, I reckon he will be one of the best 5-10 players of this draft and have a solid 200-300 game career and might have a great year or two where he manages a AA or BnF but would be surprised if his top 3. Stud kid though.

Last edited:
On Jordan Clark, I reckon he will be one of the best 5-10 players of this draft and have a solid 200-300 game career and might have a great year or two where he manages a AA or BnF but would be surprised if his top 3. Stud kid though.
He was right in our sights too, months out when others rated him later in the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back