Moved Thread Bailey Smith vs Sam Walsh

Who's better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly couldn't care but looking at the stats on footy wire and there's nothing there to put one above the other IMO. Threads like this remind me of school days when we would argue over who would win a fight between the Hulk and the Thing.

And......?

Which one, huh?

chunkylover53

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2008
From Where You'd Rather Be
AFL Club
Carlton
Good learning experience though for the kids if/when you make the finals next year. Playing finals not getting spanked!
nah, does more damage than good. Dees 2018 spring to mind. been a rabble since being destroyed in the prelim. happened to north a few times too a few years back. GWS look mentally shot after last years Granny. Adelaide fell off the cliff after richmond embarrassed them.

How many of the finalists did you beat this year?
Dunno, don't really care. we couldn't even beat Adelaide in a dead rubber game haha.

finals is different and you know it. pinching a big win against a flat WB in rd 6 or whatever is very different to facing off against them in an elimination final. we weren't ready this year and had we have made it, i reckon we would have been spanked by another more worthy qualifier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BoundbyKreuze

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
How many of the finalists did you beat this year?
2 - just your mob and Geelong. But we led 3 after the siren. And another 2 we led all day till the last 15 minutes.

Are you aware Carlton beat more top 8 sides this year than western bulldogs did (1). And that was by 2 points (west coast) everyone else smacked them.

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
2 - just your mob and Geelong. But we led 3 after the siren. And another 2 we led all day till the last 15 minutes.

Are you aware Carlton beat more top 8 sides this year than western bulldogs did (1). And that was by 2 points (west coast) everyone else smacked them.
Have you read the above threads. One of your Carlton mates stated that he didn't want Carlton to play finals which I think is ridiculous. His reasoning is that they would get pumped. I disagree and hence asked how many finals teams they beat during the season. I was on your side. But well done on jumping the gun and assuming and going on a rant about the Bulldogs

BoundbyKreuze

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Have you read the above threads. One of your Carlton mates stated that he didn't want Carlton to play finals which I think is ridiculous. His reasoning is that they would get pumped. I disagree and hence asked how many finals teams they beat during the season. I was on your side. But well done on jumping the gun and assuming and going on a rant about the Bulldogs
I read it all. I couldn’t care less. I’m pointing out that Carlton beat more teams in the 8 than the dogs. Just because 1 carlton fan said that doesn’t mean we all do. You brought up how many teams we’ve beaten now you look stupid for asking the question. Here’s a new question for you. How many times have a team played finals after only beating 1 other team in the 8??

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I read it all. I couldn’t care less. I’m pointing out that Carlton beat more teams in the 8 than the dogs. Just because 1 carlton fan said that doesn’t mean we all do. You brought up how many teams we’ve beaten now you look stupid for asking the question. Here’s a new question for you. How many times have a team played finals after only beating 1 other team in the 8??
Surely I don't have to explain the reasoning for asking it. But I'll do it just for you. Your fellow supporter shouldn't be saying Carlton shouldn't be playing finals as they'll get whacked and I disagree as they have between teams playing in the finals. Jog on mate. I'm sure you'll be happen once they let you back into the classroom

BoundbyKreuze

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Surely I don't have to explain the reasoning for asking it. But I'll do it just for you. Your fellow supporter shouldn't be saying Carlton shouldn't be playing finals as they'll get whacked and I disagree as they have between teams playing in the finals. Jog on mate. I'm sure you'll be happen once they let you back into the classroom
Pfft. Lol. Way to deflect away from my point that Carlton have beaten more teams in the 8 than the dogs. I couldn’t give a * about what 1 person that’s not me said about Carlton shouldn’t be playing finals. Coz we bloody well should be. Weve been more competitive than the majority of the 8 this year. Just not consistent against the s**t sides.

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didn't see every dogs game but when I did watch he was brilliant.
Way better this year too (Cripps playing injured this year though).
Fair enough. I've said previously in this thread that I personally disagreed and though Cripps was marginally better last year. It's clearly Bont right now but what has happened to Cripps? You'd think by now there'd be a sense of clarity on what sort of injury it was.

Back