Moved Thread Bailey Smith vs Sam Walsh

Who's better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can just predict the sort of responses he could come back with here.

"Can't really take a cheap shot at Collingwood, as they are winning finals. Something Carlton haven't done and won't be doing for a while."
"This thread isn't about Collingwood. Why mention them?"
Meh. Good luck to him.

Based on some of the comments on here I was second-guessing myself as I was going off my own judgement of the game and hadn't seen any media reports with best players, etc.

And lo and behold, what did I find?
View attachment 978705
What more do you expect from a second year player in a final that was decided by less than a kick?

Thought we weren’t putting any stock in a BOG performance for a losing/poor team?

You fool.

Read the context in which the comment was written...

I interpreted it as someone using the 'Best' from one of the 900 match reports churned out by the interns each week from all the media outlets as being some sort of legitimate reference point.

You may as well ask the 90yo bloke in the outer that screams "kick the bloody thing!" and "man up!" every 5 seconds who was best on ground.

FFS.

I interpreted it as someone using the 'Best' from one of the 900 match reports churned out by the interns each week from all the media outlets as being some sort of legitimate reference point.

You may as well ask the 90yo bloke in the outer that screams "kick the bloody thing!" and "man up!" every 5 seconds who was best on ground.

FFS.
Funnily enough, I also had Geary as my best Saints player.

Whoever wrote that Match Report is a great judge!

FFS.
why would fadge ask himself that? surely he's not that dense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark of the year was once won by Michael Newton.

The 8 votes was all you needed to include there, and for that he's done extremely well.

You know what's scary though? Matt Rowell haha.
Might be blasphemy to say it here, but Rowell will be better than both if he stays fit. Incredible for his age

Jye Caldwell >>>
:p

Back