Opinion Bailey Williams is better than number 1 pick - Andrew Mcgrath

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Bailey.

On a side note, what happened to fronk?
I know Fronk pretty well and I think he got fed up with flogs on here attacking him whenever he brought info here from his player-manager contacts - sometimes the info or the prediction didn't pan out and he was mercilessly criticised and ridiculed by a few on here.

He was the best-connected poster on here and we made him feel unwelcome.

I know Fronk pretty well and I think he got fed up with flogs on here attacking him whenever he brought info here from his player-manager contacts - sometimes the info or the prediction didn't pan out and he was mercilessly criticised and ridiculed by a few on here.

Unfortunate. It was only a minority but that’s all it takes.

This board is the poorer for it.

That's unfortunate. I loved Fronk. He should have just stuck to sharing info in PMs with his mates.

That's unfortunate. I loved Fronk. He should have just stuck to sharing info in PMs with his mates.
Panalstaroz the same. Got pissed off with the flogs. He was quality and connected like Fronk.

Didn't he have a son who was a prospect to be drafted? If that eventuated, probably not a bad thing to distance/remove yourself from the rational analysis that prevails on the forum generally.

Didn't he have a son who was a prospect to be drafted? If that eventuated, probably not a bad thing to distance/remove yourself from the rational analysis that prevails on the forum generally.
Academy prospect for Sydney... but he is still a couple of years away from the draft. Perhaps 2023 or 2024?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Academy prospect for Sydney... but he is still a couple of years away from the draft. Perhaps 2023 or 2024?
Sydney Swans or a Sydney team? If he he ended up at GWS I might find it hard resist some rational analysis of my own;)

I thought he was posting here fairly recently.
He posted a day or two ago I think but that was the first I'd seen for a while. I'll check it out.

Maybe under an alias
I suspect he frequents another forum.

The thing that drives posters like Fronk and Panna away is the s**t-posting on here from people who can't tolerate anyone expressing an alternative view, and those who take pleasure in ridiculing someone who brings info in good faith that ultimately doesn't pan out.

I suspect he frequents another forum.

The thing that drives posters like Fronk and Panna away is the s**t-posting on here from people who can't tolerate anyone expressing an alternative view, and those who take pleasure in ridiculing someone who brings info in good faith that ultimately doesn't pan out.
Same with Dougie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back