The Law BAKE THAT CAKE .... WAX THOSE BALLS

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t that is amusing. Her problem is she is a Pedo
Some real alt-right areas here.

Trans self-id and enshrinement of rights for mutable identities leading to paedos taking advantage of gaps in the law was a so called “right wing nut job” talking point on here only a few months back.

Can’t say we didn’t tell you.

So, a transvestite, (I can't work out which bit of lgbqtixyz he/she fits into), has just bought a lovely, old ex-church in my local rural Qld town, (Pop ~300).
Look, Norma is a great bloke/woman whatever.
But I can't wrap my head around a dude with a pretty rude head, who speaks like a bloke, walking around town in a full length dress and make-up.
It does my head in.
True story.

edit t.ranny is verboten on the swear filter???
WTF?

Ok.

So the difference between a man and a woman was once pretty well defined. As was the legal discrimination between the two (women only waxing, etc)

Now if we want to allow people to identify as any gender they want, fair enough in a progressive society I suppose. But the assumptions of what constitutes gender rooted in our examples of legal gender discrimination need also to be re assessed. A waxing salon should now be able to re frame their exclusivity to only "clients without penises". Or, if we want to go full Post-Modern, they should be able to reject any client that they, the proprietor, identify as being male, given that we have now thrown out the relevance of objective criteria.
Thing is these ultra-legalistic interpretations are silly.

There is leeway to consider the types of services - the intimacy required in the case of waxing.

There is leeway to consider the behaviour of the person - anyone should be thrown out if they are harassing people in a shared shower space.

It’s not that difficult to work out different situations can be characterised differently. Common sense can prevail.

There is leeway to consider the types of services - the intimacy required in the case of waxing.

There is leeway to consider the behaviour of the person - anyone should be thrown out if they are harassing people in a shared shower space.

It’s not that difficult to work out different situations can be characterised differently. Common sense can prevail.
That pretty much what he's saying - they may need to be more nuanced in exactly what their allowable clientele is (assuming the law will let them) in order to consider all the variables.

That pretty much what he's saying - they may need to be more nuanced in exactly what their allowable clientele is (assuming the law will let them) in order to consider all the variables.

Self id + inalienable rights based on identity means the above is impossible.

Chief’s weasely “ultra legalistic” is nonsense. Enshrine something in law, it will be ultra legalistic.

Y'know, when I was a younger man, I was warned about taking hallucinogenic substances due to how they could effect my long term grasp on reality.

...........only to arrive 30 years later to see a society that has turned in to this.

It can, and more often than not does.

Unfortunately legislation often has to deal with the exceptional cases or when people wish to be pedantic and difficult. Nature of the beast.

For every story like this though, there are hundreds of transgender people for whom a common sense approach serves them and those they interact with just fine.

Ok how about I frame it this way:

Currently we have laws applicable in Victoria that:

Restrict women's change rooms to women only.

Allow enrolment at single sex schools to only a given sex.

Accelerated career paths (e.g. public service, train drivers, etc) for women.

Sports teams and events that only women can compete in.

It is proposed to allow Victorians to change the gender on their birth certificate if they want to. What are the flow on legal effects of this on the aforementioned scenarios? Will the applicable laws have to change to use the word "natal male/female" or something similar, or will self appointed women automatically qualify?

I don't think we are there yet with "common sense" in all cases.

You're not a f***ing woman until you have the full nip/tuck/suck and whatever else you do.
Just because you identify as a woman, (ffs!), and still have all the male tackle, you're not going into the public female toilet/shower where my wife/daughter/granddaughter are going about their private, FEMALE business.
Or I will pull you out and have a very stern chat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Yaniv is game for this kind of thing too?

Gynaecologists are warning of the potential risks of vaginal steaming after it emerged a Canadian woman burned herself attempting one.

A case study, involving a 62-year-old, was published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada. The woman had been suffering from a prolapsed vagina and believed the treatment could help avoid surgery.

Vaginal steaming, which involves sitting over a hot water and herb mix, has seen a growth in popularity. It and other treatments for intimate areas, including vulva facials, are now available at some salons and spas...

These things already exist. Yaniv (and others like it) are about using the law and progressive sympathies to force women to do things against their will.

As Craven Morehead puts it here;

You're not a f***ing woman until you have the full nip/tuck/suck and whatever else you do.

I don't know enough about Yaniv to know if this is a person intent on fully transitioning or not but in fairness to the worker at the waxing salon I believe that if you've got a utensil and balls you can't get vaginal waxing. If Yaniv transitioned fully and had a vagina then she'd have a case to press for.

The rest of the post

Just because you identify as a woman, (ffs!), and still have all the male tackle, you're not going into the public female toilet/shower where my wife/daughter/granddaughter are going about their private, FEMALE business.
Or I will pull you out and have a very stern chat.

might be a bit problematic. If you see someone you suspect is transgender about to enter a female public toilet can you demand that they present their genitals for inspection before entering? I mean if we're all given that right, to demand random inspections, that's gonna lead to all kinds of strife.

As Craven Morehead puts it here;

I don't know enough about Yaniv to know if this is a person intent on fully transitioning or not but in fairness to the worker at the waxing salon I believe that if you've got a utensil and balls you can't get vaginal waxing. If Yaniv transitioned fully and had a vagina then she'd have a case to press for.

The rest of the post

might be a bit problematic. If you see someone you suspect is transgender about to enter a female public toilet can you demand that they present their genitals for inspection before entering? I mean if we're all given that right, to demand random inspections, that's gonna lead to all kinds of strife.
What Craven Morehead said is not the law in most states in Australia and Canada. You only need to self-ID to be considered a woman under Australian and Canadian law.

Eg

Scrapping a "cruel and unfair" law will mean trans and intersex people in Victoria will no longer need gender reassignment surgery before they can change the sex recorded on their birth certificate.​
Gender diverse people, including children in some circumstances, will be free to self-nominate their sex as male, female or many other non-binary descriptors of their choice, under a bill the Andrews government will introduce to parliament on Tuesday.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back