The Law BAKE THAT CAKE .... WAX THOSE BALLS

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t have heard of this person but for outrage posts.
Since they're claiming to be the vanguard of trans rights in North America, the outrage posts are pretty justified. Seems like they won't get far though - there's plenty of LBGT people condemning her. As they should.

Yeah. From what I see Yaniv is doing far more for the anti-LGBT+ crowd than those who are rightly fighting for equality in our society. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she actually was a 'plant' using her third column for fifth column work against social progression.

I wouldn’t have heard of this person but for outrage posts.

I get your point, but it is representative of the extreme end of the contemporary political creep.

People are right to call it out and bring it to constant attention.

Thoughts on the Yaniv saga?

tl/dr, an individual who identifies as a woman takes (over 15) Canadian salons to the British Columbian human rights tribunal for refusing to perform brazillian wax services on ... 'her'.
i always look 4 da funny but feel lost
Yaniv saga wanna Fug ya

Again, legalistic interpretation when it suits the argument.

Trying to set a consistency trap when there's no trap to be set.

Sarcasm mate.

You'll get it when you finally break out of your self imposed philosophical prison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sarcasm mate.

You'll get it when you finally break out of your self imposed philosophical prison.
Perhaps get better at communicating sarcasm? Tone is pretty hard to discern in a post, specially when the comment doesn't differ from a person's usual ideas.

I don't see any other solution but to uphold criminal negligence laws.

If someone is deliberately spreading HIV or any other disease, the laws must be in place to empower the police, courts and medical system to intervene.

I do appreciate it is embarrassing for people to have to disclose their HIV condition before having sex. However, consent should be a decision made based on information rather than just being horny enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back