Multiplat Baldur's Gate III

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of Act 2 in my second play through. I missed so much because I accidentally progressed the story the first time around haha!

I’m just about ready to declare this my GOAT. Because I love this game so much I actually DM’d my first Dungeons & Dragons game with some mates and they loved it!
Play Divinity Original Sin I and II as well. Same developers, very similar games, but a bit earlier in terms if release date.

Play Divinity Original Sin I and II as well. Same developers, very similar games, but a bit earlier in terms if release date.
I watched a documentary on Original Sin 2 and you could see gameplay as a proto-BG3. They even made hints at what they are working on and what they ultimately wanted to make. It's really interesting

I’m about 100 hours in an just realised you don’t have to watch the dice accumulate 😂
I found that out mashing once cause I was lock picking and worried a guard would find me cause of how long the animation would normally take

Now to play the dark urge or whatever it's called... Creating a evil little halfling

Good stuff!

I’m away at the moment but have been trialling builds for a dark urge honour mode run.
Leaning towards a halfling sword bard with a half orc paladin, divination wizard and a tanky cleric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now to play the dark urge or whatever it's called... Creating a evil little halfling 😈
I can only play as Dark Urge. Feels wrong not to

My 3rd character I just made is gonna be a Tiefling Rogue so I can bench Astarion and have some game time with Wyll and Gale finally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling I’ll be resisting the urge.

Also curious to see if Minthara will pop up at Moonrise Towers in my current play through after I knocked her out in the goblin camp. (Tav is a Wood Elf Gloomstalker/Assassin)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just made it to the city today & i still feel like i'm constantly learning mechanics and figuring things out... i feel dumb af
party is me (warlock), karlach (beserker), shadowheart (cleric) & lae'zel (battlemaster) altough im kind of sick of her and want to throw someone else in. dont like halsin or jahiera & i dont want will. might go to gale

hopefully next playthrough sometime later this year will be a little quicker / easier going

i just made it to the city today & i still feel like i'm constantly learning mechanics and figuring things out... i feel dumb af
party is me (warlock), karlach (beserker), shadowheart (cleric) & lae'zel (battlemaster) altough im kind of sick of her and want to throw someone else in. dont like halsin or jahiera & i dont want will. might go to gale

hopefully next playthrough sometime later this year will be a little quicker / easier going
No Astarian?

Everyone's got a different character build, but I reckon Laezel and Shadowheart were probably my two most important characters for completing the game.

Got to the stage where Laezel was doing 6 attacks each turn and all I needed to do was keep Shadowheart alive, even if every other character was getting wiped out every second turn, because her revivify and healing spells kept my party alive.

Prob around 10 hours into dark urge ATM.. every remotely bad decision I'm doing... Killing people's 😈 had one of my companions up and leave me.... Thinks its great so far. Just going full arsehole as much as I can.

Saved someone "thankyou I thought I was gonna die down here"

😈 Then killed them.

Forgot him, yeah might try him actually.
Depends how I keep using my warlock, can stay ranged based and use Astarion or go melee instead and use Gale ranged.
Karlach and Shadowheart the only two companions I have actually liked so far
Astarian can be a glorified key if you need. Its why I am running as a Rogue next playthrough

Finally finished this. Took my time with it. Had many meltdowns on the way. Many wow moments. 100s of reloaded saves. Towards the end I just wanted it to be over but what a journey.

Pretty happy with my ending. Karlach survived and her and Wyll end up in Avernus which I was very happy about. She was my favourite companion and didn’t want her to die. Was very close to killing Laezell instead of Orpheus because I skipped her entire storyline and didn’t care much for her but decided not to. Gale became a God. I’m not entirely sure what happened to SH and Astarion.

Now hopefully Larian has started working on the next game.

Finally finished this. Took my time with it. Had many meltdowns on the way. Many wow moments. 100s of reloaded saves. Towards the end I just wanted it to be over but what a journey.

Pretty happy with my ending. Karlach survived and her and Wyll end up in Avernus which I was very happy about. She was my favourite companion and didn’t want her to die. Was very close to killing Laezell instead of Orpheus because I skipped her entire storyline and didn’t care much for her but decided not to. Gale became a God. I’m not entirely sure what happened to SH and Astarion.

Now hopefully Larian has started working on the next game.
Now do it again but as a Dark Urge and with a build guide to make combat a bit easier?

Glad you stuck it through and enjoyed it!

Now do it again but as a Dark Urge and with a build guide to make combat a bit easier?

Glad you stuck it through and enjoyed it!

I think I would need to wait at least 2-3 years before doing another play through. Changing my character from a rogue to a ranger just made combat so much easier towards the end of the game. Rogue was ******* useless and I’m disappointed I stuck with it til very late. Also didn’t understand how to use stealth so that didn’t help either.

Glad I stuck it through too though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back