Balic granted indefinite leave [Traded to Melbourne for pick 66]

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny, is Harley Bennell training with the main group?
Harley Bennell was in the Main group when I left at 9.30 but they had only just finished warm up at that stage but at some sessions of late that I have been to he starts with the Main group then breaks from that group to do his running.

Last edited:

If Harley lasers a pass to Tab(add your favourite suffix) at Rushton Park and only meima sees it...did it really happen?
Harley balic and bennell reunion in rushton park ;) mark my words . The peel thunder dynasty is back into groove. Let's get groovy baby .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news. I don't want to see either Harley at Peel. Put them both straight in the 1's once they're declared fit.
Bennell could park in the forward half for 60% game time and still be better than just about everyone out there. Why risk him in the WAFL?
Yes I know this won't happen because process/whatever but its what I'd do.

Whatever the reason for his absence, takes real guts to come back. Good character. Let's all remember that!

What? No one knows why he walked out on the club but as well as legitimate illness I can think of a number of reasons why it doesn't show good character that needs support. He could be a hero, he could be yet another spoilt brat that gets drafted by a non-Vic team and engineers his way out asap. Let's see how it plays out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back