Ballantyne wants out - Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Merdel

All Australian
Jun 28, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Whats everyone think?
Broken by adrian barich this afternoon its definitely not just a rumour. Can confirm i heard this a couple days ago by a extremely good source (his manager) haha.

Lets see what the weagle fans think of him now

Last edited:

Whats everyone think?
Broken by adrian barich this afternoon itd definitely not just a rumour. Can confirm i heard this a couple days ago by a extremely good source (his manager) haha.

Lets see what the weagle fans think of him now

Holy s**t. Not since metropolis/harding have we dealt with that filth. Im expecting them to offer Mckenzie.

Ryan Daniels unequivocal on Channel Eagle news just now. Has "demanded" a trade. o_O

giphy.gif

Yep, channel 7 are saying he has asked to go to the Eagles and if not over East. This is the first really worrying development, not so much about the loss of the player but what must have gone wrong morale wise.

A lot of stories are certainly going to be happening about Freo now.

Hayden being contracted till end of 2017 can take his pick GWS or Hawks or East coast side who is prepared to give up a at least a round two pick in the 20's. Mckenzie is yesterday's hero is not fit to carry hayden's bag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wants to go, let him, as long as we get a decent pick for him. We have to regenerate the list, which means making ugly decisions, otherwise we will never improve. Ballas has been a great servant but his form has dropped off noticably.

I am thinking of chris suggestion of SA rioli and liam ryan to replace ballas. Will hope ballas went to GWS so Cam mac can strike a deal.

Wouldn't want Mckenzie personally as his kick is just as bad as Dawsons but i got the feeling that will be who we get if the trade goes through. I would rather their first round pick and somethin else TBH.

So did his manager spill the beans? Ballas himself? I would love to know because goss seemed 100% sure, channel 7 did too those smug assholes. Maybe ballas didn't like the treatment of mora?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back