Ballarat FL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
things pretty quiet here!!! any one have a list on who the 2013 signing are...

are all the coaches going around again?? who will sunbury lose?? Lets fire this thread up

Dont follow this comp much but reading the weekly times footy site i see the marshs tyson shea has won the bnf for the 7th straight time at age 24 i know the marsh get bagged a lot but i dips me lid to a great achievement n hope he soon enjoys more team success as well

What are the price/s for a beer etc. at the games in your league?
Does the club set the prices or the league??
The clubs set the prices during the home and away, but the league does during finals. From memoery it was $4 or $4.50 per can at Redan matches.

Rumors north have signed gun forward Lee Cox from Hepburn and Bacchus Marsh have got CHFL league b+f Andy McKay from Hepburn as he goes out with Hawkins daughter. Big cash would have to be thrown

Rumors north have signed gun forward Lee Cox from Hepburn and Bacchus Marsh have got CHFL league b+f Andy McKay from Hepburn as he goes out with Hawkins daughter. Big cash would have to be thrown

Id say no on both counts...especially Cox, no way neither would leave for less money. Both would be taken down a peg playing in a better comp anyway.

I think your info is quite old. McKay has not gone out with Hawkin's daughter for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many clubs starting their pre season campaign for 2013, how is everyone looking at the moment, has anyone been able to build their list enough to see them challenge sunbury. Crystal balling to 2013 does anyone really think outside redan and city they can challenge sunbury for the flag, and not in the home and away which means nothing to sunbury, I mean September when it really counts or like many recent years is the bfl pretty much a done deal 10 months out. One way to assess lists is to see how many players in each of the clubs would actually get a game at sunbury in their specific position, when you go through each of the clubs lists like that it does not surprise that sunbury are ten goals ahead of the rest!

esay done with Ammos, gets paid $80k for normal $60k job, company new player will work for has business owner with link to Ammo footy club, not like AFL third party check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back