Ballarat FL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told the club that he was not going to continue on in 2013 mid way through last year and continued to coach out the year. I believe that this is similar to the situation with Gary Learmonth?

How good a player has Carriss become? Premier ruckman and close to the best player in the BFL. Huge effort in the interleague and was 2nd best on ground. People that question his ability while he was developing have a terrible understanding of the game and if he ends up in the vcfl side they will have egg on their faces.

How good a player has Carriss become? Premier ruckman and close to the best player in the BFL. Huge effort in the interleague and was 2nd best on ground. People that question his ability while he was developing have a terrible understanding of the game and if he ends up in the vcfl side they will have egg on their faces.

Heard it was a terrible crowd up at eastern oval saturday for the interleague game? And the BFL were dirty on a few players who made themselves 'unavailable'

Who do sunbury play on fevola this week, with O'Connor out?

Heard it was a terrible crowd up at eastern oval saturday for the interleague game? And the BFL were dirty on a few players who made themselves 'unavailable'

Who do sunbury play on fevola this week, with O'Connor out?

Chambers will be plan A. Should be a big crowd at the game.

Chambers will be plan A. Should be a big crowd at the game.

Would assume that they play chambers on him with other defenders providing significant help. Be interesting to see if the Marsh can identify other forwards or if they just bomb it in to him?

I am just back from goal umpiring the Melton vs Redan u/18.5's game.
It was a great game and surprisingly the ground wasn't an absolute quagmire. Only the centre circle was where the cricket pitch is at McPherson Park.

Good win by North City today over a Sunbury side that has had the wood over them for a number of years.
Micallef kicked 6 for city and Cheep was best for the Lions.

Good win by North City today over a Sunbury side that has had the wood over them for a number of years.
Micallef kicked 6 for city and Cheep was best for the Lions.

yes they won by 20 points1 but I wonder how the game would of panned out if the following had played for sunbury yesterday! Clarke,duhau,fedoruk,o'conner,sleight,sullivan,coleman, sheahan,monzell, and cariss being injured just after quarter time and taking no further part in the game

yes they won by 20 points1 but I wonder how the game would of panned out if the following had played for sunbury yesterday! Clarke,duhau,fedoruk,o'conner,sleight,sullivan,coleman, sheahan,monzell, and cariss being injured just after quarter time and taking no further part in the game
20 points was rather flattering for Sunbury tbh.
At the end of the day you can only beat who the opposition put out on the field and the Sunbury side was undefeated previously, so it's not as though they were fielding no hopers. :thumbsu:

Kind of agree with this. Blaming injuries is a bit embarrassing. Best to keep your mouth shut and let the results do the talking next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

never said north ballarat didn't deserve there win, they did!! they played very well, all I was saying that I would like to see how the game would pan out if sunbury had a full strength side running around

Read the sudanese player from Bacchus Marsh, Abe Kur, has been suspened for 4 weeks for breaking a Melton players jaw last week. Has racked up 8 weeks already, 16 is the max. Hawkins threating to quit over the 4 week decison.

Read the sudanese player from Bacchus Marsh, Abe Kur, has been suspened for 4 weeks for breaking a Melton players jaw last week. Has racked up 8 weeks already, 16 is the max. Hawkins threating to quit over the 4 week decison.

If Hawkins and BMFC stand by this thug and tell us 4 weeks they are a joke. Yet another behind play incident involving the said player.

What is a broken jaw behind play worth? A warning? How about the poor bloke getting surgery tomorrow who is going to miss the rest of the season + work for at least a week. He should be thankful he only got 4 weeks.

I hope the Melton player sues the scum bag. Surely this dog will never play again, he is a danger to the entire league.

Im confident Doug quitting would not have any impact on anyone overturning the decision.

The incident does not sound good, which normally means lots of weeks as Darley and Sunbury players have found out over the years. However, when a Darley bloke or Sunbury bloke gets done, its because a Ballarat based player has lied his a** off and the tribunal believes their side of the story.

But from what I have heard this bloke deserved 4 weeks or many more.

If Hawkins and BMFC stand by this thug and tell us 4 weeks they are a joke. Yet another behind play incident involving the said player.

What is a broken jaw behind play worth? A warning? How about the poor bloke getting surgery tomorrow who is going to miss the rest of the season + work for at least a week. He should be thankful he only got 4 weeks.

I hope the Melton player sues the scum bag. Surely this dog will never play again, he is a danger to the entire league.
the sooner he gets to 16 weeks the better for everyone

Hey Boys,

I'm back after spending 5-10 in the federal pen.

First stop after the time in the big house was at the Melton V Marsh game and let me just tell you that big Kur throws them alright. McCutcheon was baiting him and even if he was looking away for the moment the bomb that landed on him was a rip snorter. Never mind if it was worth 4 weeks in footy, it was worth a contract with Howard Lee's on the friday night fights.

In to this weeks games and Marsh will be back at it with a new forward of the future, the sun of a gun...Rylie Stuhldrier. They can't win against the local rivals but this kid can play.

Cam the man....out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back