Ballarat FL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
News around the traps are several Darley juniors are looking to cross the bridge.......said no-one ever

Will be interesting to see what happens at the Snake Pit this season. Showed some promise towards the end of last season but decided to do a Brisbane and get rid of the coach who was well liked and improving.

Also lost a couple of their better players (denham, Wilson boys) and have an untried coach, not sure if we have picked anyone else up. Could go belly up...

With a few of the better sides losing a few quality players maybe it'll lead to a more even comp.
Good sides losing players and Sebas have lured every single retired St Kilda player ever. Latest news is they have Hamill, Gehrig and Vidovic all strapping on the boots this season

I'm hearing that things at Sunbury are not too good there could be up to at least 16 senior players leave the club or retire,not sure the last time that Sunbury did not play finals but the way things are going they may miss them next year.The question has to be asked is why are they loosing this many players?

I'm hearing that things at Sunbury are not too good there could be up to at least 16 senior players leave the club or retire,not sure the last time that Sunbury did not play finals but the way things are going they may miss them next year.The question has to be asked is why are they loosing this many players?

Cheep, Clarke, Slieght and Jamie Lobb signed with Doutta Stars and Carriss with Riddell. That is Sunbury's best talent walking out. The coach has his work cut out to replace these players.

they all hate Horwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a supporter of Doutta Stars we have been lucky enough to sign 4 boys from sunbury! cheep,clarke.sleight& lobb, anyone give me a rundown on these 4? cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back