Ballarat Football League 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have had more than enough time to place the stats up here, lucky that i have them.
East 18 Darley 30( including one off the ball 30 out from goal). You guys had the best of it all game and still could not win, so who is to blame now GOD??

Always knew you had an hidden agenda, & here it is........ posting false stats does your credability no favours BD, & is seen for exactly what it is- just so much more West propaganda. :thumbsdown:

Anyone can post rubbish mate. Just chill out and relax, you have got a busy weekend with the new bub and all. Uncle Captain will be most upset with you in a tither about stats.
It was closer than that, and it favoured East Point 25 to 22. So you could say that then cheats had no effect on the game. But as I said before, we have been doing them for years, and not once have Darley been in front at the end of the game. One week proves nothing.
The ones we post in our game against Ballarat will be 100% accurate, even if we have more, we don't lie, unlike the lying coward dogs from Ballarat.

These stats are absolute rubbish, the real stats are 18 to 30. I know this because i ventured to the game for that reason, to take stats. To see for myself if in fact you guys were getting a hard time with the umps, thought maybe it had some merrit. The problem is that for the last couple of weeks according to you all, the umps were the reason why the eastern teams are losing games. Well Darley were way in front and still could not win. I know this is only one game but the fact is that you were in front on free kick count and behind on the score board.

These stats are absolute rubbish, the real stats are 18 to 30. I know this because i ventured to the game for that reason, to take stats. To see for myself if in fact you guys were getting a hard time with the umps, thought maybe it had some merrit. The problem is that for the last couple of weeks according to you all, the umps were the reason why the eastern teams are losing games. Well Darley were way in front and still could not win. I know this is only one game but the fact is that you were in front on free kick count and behind on the score board.

You would've been taken somewhat a little more seriously had've you posted "YOUR" version of the Stats on Sunday or Monday. :confused:

We are not complaining about the cheats because we have lost a few in the last few weeks, we are complaining because we have been raped since round 1 1997. Years of coping it in the rear and being told 'just to wear it, keep quiet, don't complain, they will change 1 day' has not worked.
Maybe our ramblings on here has done something, maybe the cheats read this, if it was 30 to 18 then I look forward to similar numbers for the rest of the year. Will be good to play on a level playing field for a change.

You would've been taken somewhat a little more seriously had've you posted "YOUR" version of the Stats on Sunday or Monday. :confused:

Only reason i waited was because i wanted to see how you and drat would handle the fact that the first week you decied to post stats they were in your favour. As to how serious we could take what you put in text. And judging by the fact that you chose to with hold them because they didn't support your case strips ALOT of credability away from this.
As for the last few years i cannot comment, i don't believe anyone you compete against would support the umps IF they are doing this, i don't know to many people that enjoying winning when the other team is at a disadvantage. JUST remember don't lie because you never know who is doing thier own stats.

We are not complaining about the cheats because we have lost a few in the last few weeks, we are complaining because we have been raped since round 1 1997. Years of coping it in the rear and being told 'just to wear it, keep quiet, don't complain, they will change 1 day' has not worked.
Maybe our ramblings on here has done something, maybe the cheats read this, if it was 30 to 18 then I look forward to similar numbers for the rest of the year. Will be good to play on a level playing field for a change.

Only thing i can say to this is, look back over the past grand finals and ask why did Sunbury (for example) lose. They lost finals they should have won because they played outside the rules of the game. They can only blame themselves. Football has changed like it or not you need to change with it.

Only thing i can say to this is, look back over the past grand finals and ask why did Sunbury (for example) lose. They lost finals they should have won because they played outside the rules of the game. They can only blame themselves. Football has changed like it or not you need to change with it.
We are not talking about (or i'm not anyway) getting paid frees against when we have done something against the rules. Like high tackles, fighting, dumping someone after they kick it, they should be paid every day of the week. I'm talking about the 50/50 frees. Since day dot when we arrived, the Ballarat teams get 90%, mostly soft as butter. We would get about 20% of the 50/50's. Any free we get is hard earned, it has to be a blatant free for them to pay them to us.
I said earlier in the week the umps were OK against East. But 1 game, even 1 month, does not prove either side of the argument.
But anyone who argues they are not biased lives in a dreamworld.

lets just say there was no umps! who would win then?

Reading a lot of negative posts about umpires recently on this forum. You guy's should have a look at my local league the WRFL this week were we had no games due to an umpires strike. Like it or not they are required for a game to go ahead as seen in the WRFL this week and season may be called of at a meeting next Tuesday night. At least your still playing

By the way I reckon you could entice a few very unhappy clubs from the WRFL to the BFL and make it an even stronger comp. There are at least 6 Div 1 Clubs which want out. Hoppers Crossing, Spotswood, Altona, Albion, Sunshine and St Albans.

Reading a lot of negative posts about umpires recently on this forum. You guy's should have a look at my local league the WRFL this week were we had no games due to an umpires strike. Like it or not they are required for a game to go ahead as seen in the WRFL this week and season may be called of at a meeting next Tuesday night. At least your still playing

By the way I reckon you could entice a few very unhappy clubs from the WRFL to the BFL and make it an even stronger comp. There are at least 6 Div 1 Clubs which want out. Hoppers Crossing, Spotswood, Altona, Albion, Sunshine and St Albans.

Done - straight swap for Sebas, Ballarat, Lakers, East Point and Redan.

Would that they make the Eastern bloc teams the new Western bloc teams? Sounds good maybe then we will be on the right side of the free kick count.

Done - straight swap for Sebas, Ballarat, Lakers, East Point and Redan.

Would that they make the Eastern bloc teams the new Western bloc teams? Sounds good maybe then we will be on the right side of the free kick count.

New comp.
Melton, Melton South, Darley, B-Marsh, Sunbury, Gisborne, Albion, Altona, Spotswood, Hoppers Crosssing, Stalbans, Sunshine. All grounds within 30 minute drive and all juniors come under the Western Jets

Then Sebas, Ballarat, Lakers, East Point and Redan, merge into central highlands league. Problem solved

New comp.
Melton, Melton South, Darley, B-Marsh, Sunbury, Gisborne, Albion, Altona, Spotswood, Hoppers Crosssing, Stalbans, Sunshine. All grounds within 30 minute drive and all juniors come under the Western Jets

Then Sebas, Ballarat, Lakers, East Point and Redan, merge into central highlands league. Problem solved

that would just make for a no good league speaking on behalf of the eastern block teams, we need the Ballarat based teams which improves us, we would just be going down a level merging with those rats

that would just make for a no good league speaking on behalf of the eastern block teams, we need the Ballarat based teams which improves us, we would just be going down a level merging with those rats
Why not explore the options,ballarat has not worked,east and west have never married up and never will.Lets face reality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 12 years we dont expect to play in your league with equality because we know it just wont happen all Im saying is to see if we have better options,I dont know of 1 club from down here that is satisfied being in your league

After 12 years we dont expect to play in your league with equality because we know it just wont happen all Im saying is to see if we have better options,I dont know of 1 club from down here that is satisfied being in your league
I think that is the problem, after 12 years we should not be calling it 'your league'. Sad, but true.

Why not explore the options,ballarat has not worked,east and west have never married up and never will.Lets face reality

Re: Western Region Football League Team (Part 4)
If the EDFL were to merge with the WRFL it would become the strongest league in Victoria! the EDFL is the 2nd strongest comp in Metro Victoria and is gaining ground on the EFL... There would have to be 4 divisions, 3 will make each divison to large in numbers!

My 4 divisions would go like this and is based on success,money,fascilities,crowd support and reputation. I have also thrown in Sunbury,Melton and Melton South... havent put Darley in as to me they are a country club!

Division one
Sunbury
Greenvale
Port Colts
Keilor
Spotswood
M/Park
Hoppers Crossing
Doutta Stars
Albion
Stathmore
Sunshine
St.Albans
Aberfeldie

Division Two
Melton
Melton South
Altona
West Coburg
Craigieburn
Avondale Heights
Glenroy
Parkside
Taylors Lakes
Tullamarine
Pascoe Vale
Deer Park

Division Three
Albanvale
North Footscray
Keilor Park
Glenordan
Airport West
Hadfield
Westmeadows
Moonee Valley
East Keilor
West Footscray
Sunshine Heights

Division4
Northern saints
Rox/Park
Laverton
Braybrook
North Sunshine
Jacana
Syd/Hillside
Windymvale
Coburg Districs

The quality in the first 2 divisions is top class, but gee if you look at that division 1 comp you would be hard pressed to find better local footy teams anywere in Australia!

The above is off the WRFL Site, worth exporing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back