Ballarat's premier venue?

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations. You've resurrected a page from 8 years ago which has no relevance whatsoever.
Well who died and annointed you the thread police?

Circumstances have changed across Ballarat over the last eight years since this thread was started, all BFL grounds with exception of the City Oval have or are undergoing major upgrades and redevelopments if you haven't noticed, and you probably haven't because clearly you walk around with your head up your backside (where clearly you get your manners and your thoughts eminate from)!

See, I can be rude too! If you don't like my posts then just ignore them. You clearly have nothing positive to say to me on any issue so I'm perfectly happy to ignore you hence forth. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Well who died and annointed you the thread police?

Circumstances have changed across Ballarat over the last eight years since this thread was started, all BFL grounds with exception of the City Oval have or are undergoing major upgrades and redevelopments if you haven't noticed, and you probably haven't because clearly you walk around with your head up your bum (where clearly you get your manners and your thoughts from)!

See, I can be rude too!

If you don't like my posts then just ignore them. You clearly have nothing positive to say for anything. So why do you bother posting apart from trying to get back at me for slamming you and calling you out on a different discussion thread for being disrespectful, rude and probably drunk.

You have only just reinforced what I said of you on the other thread. Take a good long hard look at yourself, and develop some self-respect because you cannot respect others until you have developed it for yourself first.

Have good (soul-searching) day! But you probably won't because you choose to go through life being ignorant and arrogant.

Exactly. Circumstances have changed. Somebody raised a topic 8 years ago and you chime in with irrelevant nonsense that nobody gives a crap about.

I would rather be ignorant and arrogant than fat dumpy and ugly like you Suze

Exactly. Circumstances have changed. Somebody raised a topic 8 years ago and you chime in with irrelevant nonsense that nobody gives a crap about.

I would rather be ignorant and arrogant than fat dumpy and ugly like you Suze
I dunno man, the discussion on the quality of grounds is fairly prevalent now. Good to see what Ballarat has done with their grounds, there's some high quality fields out there now.

I dunno man, the discussion on the quality of grounds is fairly prevalent now. Good to see what Ballarat has done with their grounds, there's some high quality fields out there now.

The grounds are great I agree. But if I asked you what new car I should buy and you gave me your opinion in 2025, what would be the point? Obviously, the ground conditions and facilities now compared to 8 years ago are completely different so comparisons are ridiculous

The grounds are great I agree. But if I asked you what new car I should buy and you gave me your opinion in 2025, what would be the point? Obviously, the ground conditions and facilities now compared to 8 years ago are completely different so comparisons are ridiculous
I understand that, and in that context you're right, it is ridiculous. But a discussion on the quality of the grounds being brought up isnt a bad thing in itself

Despite the protestations of one member who clearly has me confused for somebody else, I believe that this is an ongoing thread where various grounds can be discussed on an ongoing basis. Each ground has been subjected to improvements over time and what once might have been considered the best ground in the city may no longer be as other BFL venues have undergone significant improvements since 2008 and in many respects are now better than or competitive with what was once considered the best. It is worthy of discussion and analysis periodically.

The following is extracted from yesterday's Courier:

Barely recognisable: City Oval undergoes massive transformation

The Redan Lions home ground is undergoing a complete oval rebuild with new fences, covered players benches, and soon ... new competition professional grade lights. The long hated fire training track is gone and the new oval will be noticeably wider and shorter.

Pictures courtesy Skylinedrone Imaging.

r0_0_3257_2128_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

r0_0_3917_2200_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

r52_0_3846_2139_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

r0_28_4222_2402_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

r79_0_3858_2130_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Last edited:
Super post Doc- I would be wrapped to come and say IT to your face, if only i knew what that IT was... I cant remember mentioning you in my post because quite simply you are pretty insignificant in the scheme of the world. I didnt really mean to include Sebas in the summary of my Woomera type setup because quite simply- Sebas is even worse than Ballarat. Your last few claims to fame were when your under 18's played finals footy in about 2002, which was just before your captain Simon Eason left the club and your Vice Captain Joey Gilbert went to the slammer and then moved clubs when he was released. You have always been a success is developing youth and retaining their services. That was just prior to your successful grand final appearance with Willy and the gang who hog tied your club and left it penniless and the pity of the BFL.

I like your stats on the smallest penis ever recorded, in fact you might be able to get a few stats on my true length if you care to run a survey at LakeView one night. There have been plenty of inspections, no complaints and definately no protection- the rat in the hat always goes bareback. Chin up though Miss feminism, i dont hate you for trying to get noticed off the back of one of my posts- you got my mate Chief barred but the Rat wont make the same mistake, come along and say hi when Darley hit the front by a hundred points (which should be the 10 minute mark of the 2nd quarter) and i will give you the rundown on how i really feel about you and your long winded sob stories. If not i will find you cause its not gonna be tough.... Im guessing short hair, regrowth, tattoo and an eyebrow ring, wearing a KD Lang t-shirt and a son who is embarrassed to be seen with the old girl.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back