FTA-TV Ballers (HBO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really getting into this show. Dwayne Johnson's character is very likable. Looking forward to epsiode 3 tonight.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this show to my attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That campaigner friend in the neck brace needs an upper cut to the throat. Annoying as ****.

The problem I have is outside of the Rock, I don't find any other character likable.

i find them all pretty likeable, similar to that of Entourage, each character has a different likeable trait

Totally unbelievable though, the guy played for the dolphins and had a superbowl ring.....plz

Hardly less believable than the Seahawks having the #1 pick in Draft Day. Quite the parallel universe they have in the NFL. :rainbow:

Really enjoying the show - started to find its rhythm these last few eps and its nice to have a few branching plots to follow.

Tend to agree it would be nice with slightly longer eps. How many eps are there planned for S1?

Caught up with the most recent ep last night.

You can just imagine some of the s**t real player agents would have to deal with in the NFL. Those boys get way too long off each year.

I can imagine being at a strip club with a shoebox of money has happened plenty of times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back