TV Ballers (HBO)

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just binged season 5. Completely wasted 4 hours that i will never get back.

Season was complete trash. So many shitty filler storylines.

Vernon threatening to quit football and become a egamer? I cant believe how much time they wasted with that shit side story. Kind of wish he was the player that was shot. Offers nothing to the series. They should of killed him off.

Ricky Jarrett and his new career as a podcaster/interviewer. Who gives a shit.

So much fake drama that doesnt make sense. Dropping the NCAA story. Spencer v Joe. Spencer v Bossman. Just terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

akkaps

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
What got me watching at “makers of Entourage, but based on football.” Couldn’t even get through Entourage, but thought the sport thing would be interesting.

Mr_Bojangles

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Yeah that was just awful. Phoned in by the actors and the writers. All week this has made me a lot more angry than I should be. I knew what I was getting myself in to.

A lot of it just made no sense. Final season of GOT areas so far as character motives go.

Mr_Bojangles

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
The Dallas Cowboys-esque owner who is all fu** the players and then oh wait spencer is a solid guy and now I support him. Pretty epic rise for a non-licensed agent that lost a lot of this friends their life savings. Then the relationship between the bald guy (can't remember his name) and his work colleague. Did the big guy go back to LA to be GM again?

Just...fu**!!!

Top Bottom