Balmey love

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roacheee

๐Ÿฏโฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
reckon thereโ€™s couple around him that make him look good
Does a fine job Balmey, no doubt, but real key drivers are elsewhere.
interesting that where balme goes, premierships follow, can't argue with that livvie old chap

Oprah From Tigerland

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ†
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Liked his response in that interview to being headhunted by other clubs - if he moved jobs for more money it would be against the ethos they promote at the club and he wouldnโ€™t be living up to that principle.

Sounded genuine but also quite timely since Cara$elloutโ€™s departure. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

JAKLAUGHING

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Nov 20, 2008
Tokyo
AFL Club
Richmond
Liked his response in that interview to being headhunted by other clubs - if he moved jobs for more money it would be against the ethos they promote at the club and he wouldnโ€™t be living up to that principle.

Sounded genuine but also quite timely since Cara$elloutโ€™s departure. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ohhh nasty backhander by Balmey... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soberian Tiger

๐Ÿฏ'67 '69 '73 '74 '80; '17 '19 ? ? ?
Jul 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I fell out of love with the game three years ago. It was clear that Hawthorn was no longer dominant and Richmond was not yet ready.

I thought the quality of footy that year was poor. I maintain that Footscray's flag was the least-deserved in fifty years. They surfed a wave of emotion with the umps in tow. The third-man up rule needed to go. Their style was ideal for Docklands, one of the worst venues in the competition.

To be fair to the Dogs, I could see that they were easily the best rugby team in the state. Their precision throws were devastating.

I'd completely lost interest. Then Neil Balme returned and three players moved in from other clubs.

By the start of the season, I was confident that the next dominant era was about to begin.

To cap that off, the club needs at least another flag. It also needed Neil Balme.

amc11

Debutant
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I fell out of love with the game three years ago. It was clear that Hawthorn was no longer dominant and Richmond was not yet ready.

I thought the quality of footy that year was poor. I maintain that Footscray's flag was the least-deserved in fifty years. They surfed a wave of emotion with the umps in tow. The third-man up rule needed to go. Their style was ideal for Docklands, one of the worst venues in the competition.

To be fair to the Dogs, I could see that they were easily the best rugby team in the state. Their precision throws were devastating.

I'd completely lost interest. Then Neil Balme returned and three players moved in from other clubs.

By the start of the season, I was confident that the next dominant era was about to begin.

To cap that off, the club needs at least another flag. It also needed Neil Balme.
All fantastic recipes have that something special and Neil Balme just happens to be the cherry on top and none of those artificial pretend cherries that other clubs like to try, Balmy is the real deal first class A grade cherry on top! :richmond:;):D:richmond:

Top Bottom