Balmy said the constant trade period speculation unhelpful

Remove this Banner Ad

May 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/10/13/i-don-t-find-it-at-all-helpful-balme-whacks-trade-period/

Note his last comment.

The two-time premiership player says the Tigers are "working hard behind the scenes" to bring in reinforcements to Punt Road.

Sounds like we are working on something ... maybe Lynch coming for our 2 first rounders and next years 1st rounder has legs. It would be a shrewd plan on the part of Gold Coast to manipulate us out of 3 first rounders considering they may lose him in 12 months anyway.

We should be stoic in our resistance but I fear they may be too clever for us ... lets hope so ^^

Lynch comment is tongue in cheek, (though I could live with it, after all we don't really need any top up players) what I find interesting is that we seem to be working on 'something' in the background. Its funny if they pick up someone I will be excited ... if they pick up nobody I will be excited too figuring there was nobody available who was going to help us.

Good on him. Hope something good comes. But I'm not that bothered. Just hope if no KPF eventuates Griff is healthy and gets to play a season. I reckon if he really cranks himself up over a period of time we'll get another Astbury story.

we classed as a media outlet?

maybe next year we can do some shows with made up crap on it to throw everyone off the scent.

I thought was what it was!!!! :eek::eek:

Are you telling me T71 actually knows stuff?? o_O

maybe Lynch coming for our 2 first rounders and next years 1st rounder has legs.

3 first round picks should not be given for any player, ever.

Depends picks can be over rated, even more so considering there later first round picks. Would you give conca, vickery and lennon for lynch? Yes

You don't rob peter to pay paul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends picks can be over rated, even more so considering there later first round picks. Would you give conca, vickery and lennon for lynch? Yes

We arent recruiting to win a flag anymore we are recruiting to stay at the top, have you ever seen a hawks or geelong or sydney give away 3 picks for a player?

We arent recruiting to win a flag anymore we are recruiting to stay at the top, have you ever seen a hawks or geelong or sydney give away 3 picks for a player?

What have they ever achieved? Their premierships were all flukes. Especially Sydney's, how many have they won lately? If we had a little more luck we'd have won a half a dozen or more. Theirs were all won on COLA or fudging the books, or some other reason I can't put my finger on at the moment. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back