GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Despite the click-baity sub-heading, that is actually a pretty good article.

Although I was surprised he missed the fact that the Titans interior DL did so well as being part of why they won that play-off game

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Matt Waldman is a beast, should have more subscribers ..

from the description box;

PFF Fantasy analyst Dwain McFarland joins Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman for another episode of our annual NFL projection series. In this podcast, Dwain and Matt spend more than an hour comparing their statistical projections for the Baltimore Ravens offense in 2020.
1. How the data and film marry to indicate that Lamar Jackson should have a similar season to 2019 and the touch-points where those totals could rise or fall?
2. Where must opposing defense limit Jackson to force a higher percentage of passing from the Ravens offense?
3. How Devin Duvernay's versatility could be the key to replacing Hayden Hurst rather than Nick Boyle earning more targets?
4. Why do Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown have significantly greater statistical upside this year?
5. What makes J.K. Dobbins a potential league-winner for fantasy teams and when is he worth paying the premium to draft?
6. What are the potential scenarios that could play out with the Ravens backfield that favor Dobbins and/or Mark Ingram?

Toadvine

17🏆19🏆
Feb 29, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens

Doesn't mean anything really in the scheme of things but still a cool video to watch. I liked hearing the opposition players talking about Lamar too, seems like a lot of players really want to see him succeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dlanod

Sep 14, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens

Top Bottom