Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Ravens QB Lamar Jackson said opposing defenses are "calling out our plays."
Seems bad. Several 2020 opponents — including the Colts last week — have looked like they knew many of Baltimore's offensive plays before the snap. It's put Jackson in an unenviable position, having to dodge oncoming rushers to make something out of nothing time and again. The Ravens' passing attack has stalled out throughout the season's first nine weeks, with Jackson posting an average net yards per attempt of 6.2, nearly two yards less than his 2019 ANY/A. Baltimore offensive coordinator Greg Roman saw his offense become similarly predictable as the 49ers' offensive coordinator in 2013, one year after wrecking defenses with Colin Kaepernick and the team's devastating running attack. Jackson remains an every-week fantasy starter but the gaudy stat lines of 2019 have been absent through the season's first two months.
Nov 12, 2020, 2:01 PM ET

Congratulations to the TNF refs correctly identifying an injured defensive player on the ground and stopping the clock inside the two minute warning.

No, I'm not still bitter about anything that happened earlier in the year - why?

Can't execute on either side of the ball atm. Penalties are killing us as well. I still think we will end up 10-6, but need to change a lot if we want to compete.

Crap O-Line group. Crap WR/TE group. Crap D-line group.

Note:
Talking about current onfield groups, having 1 maybe 2 stars out of the group is good BUT the remainder aren’t great. Need better depth.

I knew our OL was an issue just from watching, but I didn't realise how thoroughly it had been gutted.

Nora seems to have forgotten about our best OL this year in Bradley Bozeman when she wrote
Center Matt Skura was benched for the Titans game, meaning that Orlando Brown Jr., who switched from right to left tackle following Stanley’s injury, was the only Week 1 starter on the offensive line on Sunday.

The Ravens announced they have disciplined an unnamed staff member for "conduct surrounding the recent COVID-19 cases" that have impacted the team.
This is one of the more vague statements you will ever read, but it appears as if the Ravens have identified the source of the virus for the five players and four staff members placed on the COVID list. The NFL has since moved the Ravens' game against the Steelers to Sunday.
Nov 25, 2020, 6:31 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of sloppy throws from Lamar but overall he managed the game well and broke out when needed. Full credit to the run blocking guys and the shitty Dallas defence. Dobbins has some really nice burst but he needs to be wary of trying to bounce it outside too quickly - that got him swallowed up for a loss at least once. At this point Ingram definitely looks like the third option. Edwards can at least be relied on for short yardage and occasionally more.

God, Marquise.

If you want to play for Pittsburgh, this is a great way to audition.
You're forgiven.

WTF is going on in this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back