Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

LittleG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Interesting, because I'd have thought his 2020 season wasn't as good as his 2019 one
As a former FS, I appreciate great corners. He is the best we have had for ages.... this year he was elite.

We really need a pass rush, then he could gamble more like Peters does. That would really show how elite he is.

The other option would be to play 2 good FS.... but they are rare. We currently play SS and get few Ints as a result.

Toadvine

17?19?
Feb 29, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
I'm having to really hold myself back from diving into the NFL draft. Watched some clips of Bateman, St. Brown and others but I just know we are going to draft OL or a defensive player and don't want to put myself through it haha

LittleG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm having to really hold myself back from diving into the NFL draft. Watched some clips of Bateman, St. Brown and others but I just know we are going to draft OL or a defensive player and don't want to put myself through it haha
I wouldn’t even look at the TE, let alone the WRs.....

Toadvine

17?19?
Feb 29, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
I think the better way to go is to sign a veteran like Corey Davis or something anyway but I'm just not sure the front office has it in them.

The team has shown it can find talented OL on day one and two so let's play to our strengths and sign a decent vet WR please.

LittleG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think the better way to go is to sign a veteran like Corey Davis or something anyway but I'm just not sure the front office has it in them.

The team has shown it can find talented OL on day one and two so let's play to our strengths and sign a decent vet WR please.
We need a pass rusher with our first pick. Next 2 could be OL. Really need a FS too.
Decent Vet on a 1 year prove it deal would be good but then, why would a very want to devalue themselves in our run first team?

Remove this Banner Ad