Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Tavon Young :'(
Hopefully not as bad as it sounds but sounds pretty bad man :'(

In happier news, Check out the leaping llama!

Wow, really? I didn't try watching the game after I saw Lamar was being held out because Trace hadn't exactly been impressive previously

Trace looked the best he has so far this pre season and Ross Tucker was saying he was performing better than expected considering who the Eagles had playing on D.

His stat line could have been better too with Boykin dropping a couple of catches. Trace did throw a couple of passes at players feet though.

I assume we have a chance to free up decent $ if we cut RG3 and Trace hasn't been played anywhere on special teams from what I've seen.

I'd be interested in your thoughts when you get to see the replay.

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Young to IR 😔
Down to 5 D-Lineman 🙂

Boykin looks so much better than he did at college. Closest I have seen to a true WR1 @ ravens, (Size,speed,agility & catch radius combo).

We really could have used that round 1 pick on another pass rusher.... but Hollywood might make me eat my words, if he gets & stays healthy.

I read somewhere on twitter that we're projecting to be 60mil+ UNDER the cap next year after Flacco's dead money is cleared.

If that's true, with all the draft capital we have it's going to be a crazy offseason I imagine.

Can't remember a time we've ever had that kind of flexibility.

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I read somewhere on twitter that we're projecting to be 60mil+ UNDER the cap next year after Flacco's dead money is cleared.

If that's true, with all the draft capital we have it's going to be a crazy offseason I imagine.

Can't remember a time we've ever had that kind of flexibility.
Maybe pre-Flacco but even then, we had a massive spend on the D.
Hopefully we spend it on:
LG & C
+
Two Pass Rushers

Back