Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Ronnie Stanley is a beast. Pay that man

"After nearly a full season's worth of dominance, Nick Bosa was rendered merely human in Week 13. He managed just one quarterback hurry across 19 pass-rush snaps and won just 10.5% of his matchups in the contest — the latter mark being the second-lowest of his career to date. Bosa ended the game with an overall grade of 45.4 and a pass-rush grade of 49.5, both of which are career-lows."

I actually really like Josh Allen and think he is having a great season (and proving a lot of doubters wrong).

Oh we're still here. Let's see how Josh goes against a decent defense Tomoro. Hopefully it's better than the last time he played one, from a neutrals perspective 😉

How did you rate Josh? He looked unprepared for being blitzed ao frequently.

Still too erratic under any sort of pressure. Can put up some silly numbers rushing/passing/TDs some weeks but can't handle top 10 defenses ATM. Will be found out in the playoffs unless McDermott allows him to play somewhat like Cam used to under Shula. Power runs and designed keepers. The better defensive teams will keep him in the pocket and seal the edge, going to have send him up the middle and in harm's way a bit more to keep defense's honest if they want to win any playoff games. QB hits be damned.

The Bills defense is high quality, but they are going to have to get very creative or bite the bullet with Allen running the ball on offense. They could be Superbowl contenders but the offense needs to lift....a lot.

30mbaxac08441.jpg

😂 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently holding the franchise record for completion percentage and five TDs off Testaverde's TD record (I didn't even know he played for us).

Long way to go before any records for passing yards because, well, we keep awkwardly both get way ahead and bench him.

Currently holding the franchise record for completion percentage and five TDs off Testaverde's TD record (I didn't even know he played for us).

Long way to go before any records for passing yards because, well, we keep awkwardly both get way ahead and bench him.

Was 5 off Testaverdes record before the game. Pretty sure he has equaled the record now.

Poor Gregg, was probably wondering where the Lamar he coached against in this division last year went 😂

Thought Darnold was pretty good in a tough game on the road. To bad the Jets D had no answer whatsoever to the MVP.

Lamar has become really smart with QB keeps too, could have taken on a tackler at the goal line for rushing td but ran paralel oob at the 3 yard line instead to avoid contact. It's good to see he's thinking long term rather than empty stats in a blowout. 👍

I love watching Mark Ingram and Lamar Jackson in interviews.

Be it the post game interview with Erin Andrews, the one with NFLN or them gate-crashing Sports Center's interview with Harbs, you can tell that they really like each other and are having a lot of fun (as the whole team is)

I love watching Mark Ingram and Lamar Jackson in interviews.

Be it the post game interview with Erin Andrews, the one with NFLN or them gate-crashing Sports Center's interview with Harbs, you can tell that they really like each other and are having a lot of fun (as the whole team is)

It's awesome how the energy has changed around this team and it's happened so quickly. Feels like we're really building a lasting culture that hopefully Free Agents will be drawn to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back