Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

I would expect a GM with his starting QB under a rookie contract to be far more able to spend freely in free agency....Earl basically replaced the salary of Mosely and Weddle who were let walk.

I didn't know he was heavily involved in Ozzie's final draft so there you go, Ive learnt something new.

We had to eat the Flacco sh!t sandwich this year. So much dead money devoted to a player no longer here.

This coming year, we have big cap space* (compared to the last ten years).

Even if we lost, I think they still would have made the playoffs.

Anyways, I don't know about anyone else, but I've been really sad this past week.
IIRC if Pittsburgh won Tennessee was eliminated, as simple as that. Not right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following this team for 10+ years I thought we were always destined to be built around solid D and a average QB. Blows my mind how quickly he took his game to this level. When we first drafted him I thought it was going to be a slow burn and we'd rely heavily on his legs. In no way was I expecting multiple throwing 5TD games in his 2nd year.

We are very lucky he plays for us and we get to get watch him every Sunday.

Who else am I missing?
Two of my favourite ever Ravens - Yanda & Reed

EDIT: And apparently Billy Cundiff, who was 1st team AP in 2010, Vonta Leach in 2011 & 2012, Jacoby Jones in 2012 (at KR), Elvis Dumervil in 2014 and Marlon Humphrey and Marcus Peters in 2019

Also Jusczyk has never been 1st team All-Pro
And its criminal that Yanda has only ever been 1st team twice

Last edited:
Two of my favourite ever Ravens - Yanda & Reed

EDIT: And apparently Billy Cundiff, who was 1st team AP in 2010, Vonta Leach in 2011 & 2012, Jacoby Jones in 2012 (at KR), Elvis Dumervil in 2014 and Marlon Humphrey and Marcus Peters in 2019

Also Jusczyk has never been 1st team All-Pro
And its criminal that Yanda has only ever been 1st team twice

Not sure what happened to Yanda, had him there at one stage.

Reed I thought was earlier.... I only have one Ravens official Shirt from the Ravens shop - Reed.

What happened to Boykin this year? Injured or another Perriman?
Performed like I thought he would based on his college tape and not like he did in pre-season.

He was only the 4th WR on the depth chart, made the nice occasional catch but also dropped some he should have made

Not sure what happened to Yanda, had him there at one stage.
Lets just pretend that you left him off because we're still unsure if he's playing next season ;)

Reed I thought was earlier.... I only have one Ravens official Shirt from the Ravens shop - Reed.
Last one was in 2010, so just makes the cut-off for "this decade"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back