Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting, because I'd have thought his 2020 season wasn't as good as his 2019 one

As a former FS, I appreciate great corners. He is the best we have had for ages.... this year he was elite.

We really need a pass rush, then he could gamble more like Peters does. That would really show how elite he is.

The other option would be to play 2 good FS.... but they are rare. We currently play SS and get few Ints as a result.

I'm having to really hold myself back from diving into the NFL draft. Watched some clips of Bateman, St. Brown and others but I just know we are going to draft OL or a defensive player and don't want to put myself through it haha

I think the better way to go is to sign a veteran like Corey Davis or something anyway but I'm just not sure the front office has it in them.

The team has shown it can find talented OL on day one and two so let's play to our strengths and sign a decent vet WR please.

I think the better way to go is to sign a veteran like Corey Davis or something anyway but I'm just not sure the front office has it in them.

The team has shown it can find talented OL on day one and two so let's play to our strengths and sign a decent vet WR please.

We need a pass rusher with our first pick. Next 2 could be OL. Really need a FS too.
Decent Vet on a 1 year prove it deal would be good but then, why would a very want to devalue themselves in our run first team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew he'd be the #1 target for this FO once he was cut - EDC loves his draft picks and filling one of our major needs with a guy who doesn't effect the comp pick formula would have had him giddy with joy

He wasn't great last year if you believe PFF grades though

A bad idea that I can’t blame on GG.exe

I was hoping we would sign someone and I guess he is the only one that’s available that is a decent IOL.... which is a shame.

A bad idea that I can’t blame on GG.exe

I was hoping we would sign someone and I guess he is the only one that’s available that is a decent IOL.... which is a shame.
Thuney was the only exciting name and there was no way we were going there IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back