Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Bengals 0-2 for the division as well is a very nice bonus.

Monken's O started putting it together today and Lamar looked good throwing the ball when he had time.

Bateman looks like he's still being eased into things so there is upside there.

Really surprised with how well our Oline held up as well with Stanley and linderbaum missing.
This is what scared me the most and it never looked like it was going to be an issue

Which is shocking considering how bad it looked last week

It feels like given the scale of our injuries no game will be a gimmie no matter how lopsided the match up seems to be.

Besides all that just too many fundamental ball security issues in the first 3 games and it was only a matter of time that it was going to cost us the win.

Last edited:
Hey y'all. First time poster in here; glad to see this thread exists. If anyone's based in the US and has interest in seeing the boys in person, let me know. Usually get the train down once or twice a year to Charm City and have been to few away games too... caveat is that it must be a fun city which eliminates divisional rivals - also don't want to deal with those filth merchant fans in person.

Hopefully we get some more wins against depleted/average opposition while we sort our injury issues and cohesion on offense. Roquan though ...oooof o_O

Hey y'all. First time poster in here; glad to see this thread exists. If anyone's based in the US and has interest in seeing the boys in person, let me know. Usually get the train down once or twice a year to Charm City and have been to few away games too... caveat is that it must be a fun city which eliminates divisional rivals - also don't want to deal with those filth merchant fans in person.

Hopefully we get some more wins against depleted/average opposition while we sort our injury issues and cohesion on offense. Roquan though ...oooof o_O

Missing lots of key players is making it difficult but then our opponents keep starting their backup QBs. Lucky for us we have only dropped one game.

Hopefully players return soon and we can put a big break on the rest of the division.

Love watching Lamar being Lamar and throwing downfield.

Best win I have seen for the Ravens in a few years.

It took a bungled handoff to stop the first 6 drives from being long TD drives. Really impressive.

The 9.24 seconds that Lamar had to find Nelson in the end zone, really highlighted both our OL and Lamar’s growth as a passer. Really great to see him hang in there for that long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a fun team to watch right now and it's great that we aren't riding Lamar into the ground or relying on wow moments from him to get these big scores.

Feels like we have plenty up our sleeve for the business end of the season.

Such a fun team to watch right now and it's great that we aren't riding Lamar into the ground or relying on wow moments from him to get these big scores.

Feels like we have plenty up our sleeve for the business end of the season.

The D is awesome. I expected Rock-ya-Sun to be starting CB2 but he isn’t even being activated on game days. The no name players who have stepped up and going so well. It’s a joy to watch and D in full flight.

I am just hoping that the WR and Lamar continue to get better chemistry.

The leadership and maturity of this team feels very different to 2019. Fingers crossed we make the most of the number 1 seed.

I thought it was interesting Harbaugh said he would probably reach out to Bill Belichick to ask how to approach the final week and the bye. He said he usually asks Andy Reid but Andy probably isn't interested in giving him any advice this year haha

The leadership and maturity of this team feels very different to 2019. Fingers crossed we make the most of the number 1 seed.

I thought it was interesting Harbaugh said he would probably reach out to Bill Belichick to ask how to approach the final week and the bye. He said he usually asks Andy Reid but Andy probably isn't interested in giving him any advice this year haha

It’s a very different team. Less hype and a lot more ways to win.

People keep daring Lamar to win through the air…. and aren’t getting inside pressure, so the results are a dominant O.

Biggest difference is that Lamar got older.

The supporting cast got much better. The OC is excellent and the D is historic.

It’s a recipe for success and we will have quite a different team next year. Likely to lose Queen, Stone, Madabuike, Stanley, OBJ and Moses. That’s going to be tough to replace through the draft. We won’t have cap space to replace in FA.

It’s a recipe for success and we will have quite a different team next year. Likely to lose Queen, Stone, Madabuike, Stanley, OBJ and Moses. That’s going to be tough to replace through the draft. We won’t have cap space to replace in FA.
Of the list of upcoming FAs I'd hope that we don't let Madubuike walk.

• PQs either the 1st or 2nd best player in that list, but we can't afford another high-priced ILB and Ro is a large reason why the defense has been as good as he is. We just have to hope that Simpson can offer average LB play after a year of learning from those two and Orr, as he certainly has the athleticism to fill the role
  • Stone will almost certainly get offered a starting role somewhere else
  • Stanley at his best would have been hard to replace, but he hasn't been at that level since he signed his contact. I assume we'll run with Mekari and hope to draft someone to play LT in the next 1-2 years
  • OBJ depends on what sort of contract he wants. Either way he has a $10m cap hit due to the void years on the contract he was signed to to get him here in the first place. If he wants $15m a year again I think EDC lets him walk
  • Moses I think is 50/50 - I could see Faalele being given a chance to start given he's also been rotating in at RT in games at times this season

It will be interesting to see who gets rested for next week.

Stanley, Hamilton, Marlo and Stephens are obvious ones I'd have thought, being starters with actual injuries. I assume Zeitler gets another week off as a vet with a nagging injury.

The remaining 1-2 aren't as obvious if JAD and Pepe Williams aren't good to go

EDIT: Looks like Harbs basically said the same thing earlier today

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back