Status
Not open for further replies.

juddola

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Can't think of a time this year when someone's 'captain' was a late out? Did this happen to anyone this year. Seems pretty rare that a captain choice is a late out
Nope, even if it does with social media and phones now very rarely do you miss a big out. All the VC is doing at the moment is giving everyone 2 chances to stuff up your C choice. Get rid of the VC and it becomes a whole lot more strategic in terms of captain choice.

leng jai

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Nope, even if it does with social media and phones now very rarely do you miss a big out. All the VC is doing at the moment is giving everyone 2 chances to stuff up your C choice. Get rid of the VC and it becomes a whole lot more strategic in terms of captain choice.

Not really actually, if we only had one shot most people will just put Dangerfield (or whoever the equivalent is that year) basically every time.

May 8, 2006
Location, Location
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted
Not really actually, if we only had one shot most people will just put Dangerfield (or whoever the equivalent is that year) basically every time.

Agreed. I think having two options increases the possibilities that need to be considered, both for your own team and in reaction to your opponent's decisions. Reducing the choice to one simplifies the game, and the strategy.

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
10k Posts
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
I so want to post the 'we got bush' scene. Life changing stuff for me that was, gee wiz that girls breasts were perky.
Ha, ha yeah Booga, classic duffus.
a.jpg

juddola

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes agree but there will be that odd person who likes taking a gamble and it puts it on Steven who gets 170 and you put it on Danger who gets 80 and that costs you finals. Yolo.

big bootaaaaah

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2011
Doghouse
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Can gagf
Loopholing is what the game is all about.
I enjoy late Sunday night spending hours working out all the possible scenarios for the next week only to forget them by Friday so have to work it all out again only to find out I've overlooked someone plays at the same time so I've ****ed up my entire year due to being a dumb prick. :drunk::D

Edit: Why the **** are these two emoji >:$:drunk:< heads smaller than the rest?!:$:rolleyes::drunk::rolleyes::mad:

Last edited:

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
10k Posts
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
Loopholing is what the game is all about.
I enjoy late Sunday night spending hours working out all the possible scenarios for the next week only to forget them by Friday so have to work it all out again only to find out I've overlooked someone plays at the same time so I've ****ed up my entire year due to being a dumb prick. :drunk::D

Edit: Why the **** are these two emoji >:$:drunk:< heads smaller than the rest?!:$:rolleyes::drunk::rolleyes::mad:
The one on left always hàngs lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back