Ban the person above you

Remove this Banner Ad

This is quite a simple game.
With all the talk about people getting banned, i thought i would bring a bit of fun to the SFA.

So simply name a reason why you would ban the person above.
For example for me you could say;

Ban for having a hotter avatar than me.

So have fun!!!!:D

Ima ban Gibbsy because his avatar is no longer a gif, admittedly through no fault of his own, but when ever I see his name I have high hopes of a wicked avatar that is currently not so wicked.

Ima ban Gibbsy because his avatar is no longer a gif, admittedly through no fault of his own, but when ever I see his name I have high hopes of a wicked avatar that is currently not so wicked.

I'm banning Quivorir, because his signature states the kangaroos to be premiers in 2014 when it is more likely they won't exist by then

I'm banning Fred for being Buzz Killington.

buzz_killington_0.jpg

I'm banning Quivorir, because his signature states the kangaroos to be premiers in 2014 when it is more likely they won't exist by then
I'm banning MannumPower for the negativity issues involving his local footy side instead of involving himself in some fund raising activities to help them out of the mire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm banning pantskyle for giving me some terrible mental images of him and mobbs being intimate :eek:
I'm banning MannumPower for banning too many posters.

I'm banning everyone bar Fred cause he makes sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back