Bands/artists you'd love to see live

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic FC, Milwaukee Bucks
What are the bands or artists you haven't yet seen live that are currently living?

I've been lucky enough to have seen a lot of my favourites however there is a fair few I'd kill to see!

The Twilight Sad
The Jam (next to no chance of ever happening)
Radiohead
Death from above 1979
The White Stripes (seen Jack solo but not with Meg)

Brand New. Haven't been in Australia for ages and I got into them only weeks after they last toured.

Brand New. Haven't been in Australia for ages and I got into them only weeks after they last toured.

Came in this thread to post this. I've seen most of my favourites - Modest Mouse, Deerhunter, Sufjan Stevens but I missed out by a few months when they last came.

They seem to be splitting up too so it'd be ideal if they did one last tour and then called it a day. The teaser songs they've put out have been pretty sub-par, I think they've exhausted a lot of their creativity and they've pretty much got the most out of their talent.

Seeing some of those songs off TDAGARIM would be pretty special.

Came in this thread to post this. I've seen most of my favourites - Modest Mouse, Deerhunter, Sufjan Stevens but I missed out by a few months when they last came.

They seem to be splitting up too so it'd be ideal if they did one last tour and then called it a day. The teaser songs they've put out have been pretty sub-par, I think they've exhausted a lot of their creativity and they've pretty much got the most out of their talent.

Seeing some of those songs off TDAGARIM would be pretty special.
Apparently they're coming out here before 2018. But that's just rumours floating around, I'd be surprised if they don't end up coming here.

Royal Blood another one, only ever played at festivals in Australia. Would love to see Drenge as well, almost caught them when I was overseas last year but dates just out by a couple of days

Radiohead.

I had tickets to the 2012 second last show. Unfortunately I was moving east about two months after their show, and as a student saving for a big move, I just couldn't justify it. My mate went over solo, said it was stellar, and then now reckons he's over them...

Have been lucky enough to see most but the ones I'd lvoe to see would feature dead people. Would have loved to had seen The Who with Entwhistle on Bass rather than just the Daltrey/Townsend show. Never saw a full band Prince show either.

Actually, would love to go to a ICP show for the people watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Los Lobos
Tom Waits
Sturgill Simpson
Willie Nelson

I am heading to the States 2 weeks today. Apart from Tom Waits who hardly performs anymore, I miss seeing all 3 of them by a few days/weeks as I move around. It is too difficult to change all of my plans so just have to accept that I may not see them. I expect that Sturgill Simpson will visit Australia again sometime.

I see Radiohead in New York, so they are getting crossed of the list :)

Radiohead.

I had tickets to the 2012 second last show. Unfortunately I was moving east about two months after their show, and as a student saving for a big move, I just couldn't justify it. My mate went over solo, said it was stellar, and then now reckons he's over them...

I think Radiohead will come back to Australia in the next couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back